1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Can anyone give me Information On any of these Dogs

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by PitbullChick13, May 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I know I don't know it all that's why I am here I am here to learn more to better my knowledge on the breed.

2. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

Do your due diligence first, asking the forum blindly should be your last resort. Gather all the info you can from other online sources. Any remaining questions you have or seeking clarification about the information you found are the things you want to ask the forum.

3. yes I have done plenty of searching on other online sources just haven't found much on bloodlines other then pedigrees

4. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

My best advice is 1.Love Daisey the same you would if she was from any other bllod line as she is pretty and looks well adjusted but dont forget to get her spayed.2.Type in polland in the search box and read every thread that pops up at least three times but dont post anything please as its all answered in the threads just read agian.3.any other questions do the same. my favorite quote is "the more i learn ,the less i know."

5. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

LMAO!!! LWG you are a gotdamn fool for that girls gone wild shit!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.