1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Can someone help me really quick?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lovemybull, Jun 16, 2010.

1. lovemybull

lovemybull Big Dog

I'm trying to get on the chat here and I click on the toolbar to install the program but it keeps saying that Windows is blocking it because its unknown. Is there anyway to stop that so I can chat?? Thanks

2. AGame

AGame CH Dog

click where you get the message and allow pop ups

3. lovemybull

lovemybull Big Dog

I do. I click on the bar and click on install Activex (or whatever its called) and then a window pops up saying Windows has blocked it because the publisher is unknown. What the hell does that mean???

4. AGame

AGame CH Dog

you could download and use MIrc

5. brindlexpitt

brindlexpitt Top Dog

you need to go to your browser tools and switch from full block to ask when publisher is unknown.

6. lovemybull

lovemybull Big Dog

I downloaded Java and now its saying startup error where the chat box should be. All I wanna do is chat..lol