1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Can the ADBA print out my old pedigree from 1981?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Oldskool Brent, Sep 18, 2012.

1. Oldskool Brent

Oldskool Brent Top Dog

I shot them an e-mail a week ago, but they said it takes 2-3 weeks for a reply. Anyways, I lost my old Dibo dog's pedigree and I want to try and buy another copy of it. Do they keep their records that long? While we never did anything with him, I want to see if his siblings did, his sire, etc.... and the last time I had the pedigree in hand the internet didn't have the pedigree resources it does now so I'd like to see the 7 degrees of my dog Del.

Am I SOL?

2. Call them. Their number is listed on their site. They sell old copies of the gazette. Do they have a copy that old? IDK, but it's worth a call to see.

3. 1916

1916 Big Dog

Guessing they can since they keep a pedigree database and can go back 7 generations,have to keep dogs in the databse for pedigree purposes