1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Canary matching?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Dog, Jul 27, 2009.

1. Dog

Dog Pup

Anyone every heard if this before? It is all over the news today.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/07/27/connecticut.finch.fighting/

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2009
  2. Groaners

Groaners Pup

LMAO awww how cute. Canaries..
    I remember hearing some thing about pigeon fights a year or so ago. After raising pigeons for years I can believe it they do fight a lot...racing pigeons are tough but game as a fighting cock? :confused:And finches?? LOL! I guess it could work if you're real bored.

3. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Yes, it has been posted already. Very disturbing...

4. Pirbul

Pirbul CH Dog

Never heard of canary fights, and i live in canary islands here it's legal to fight cocks tho.

5. Dog

Dog Pup

actually i posted this 3 or 4 days ago before the other post but it doesn't really matter. :)

6. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

So Sorry. This is the one I was talking to someone about earlier then.;)

7. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

I wouldn't of ever guessed canaries,lol.I've seen a show before in some asian country,believe it was Thailand,they were fighting Stag Beetles.So I guess people will fight anything.

8. augustL

augustL Pup

Weird. Fighting tiny birds and beetles?? Kinda funny...

9. synno2004

synno2004 Top Dog

Yes people will fight just about anything.

I saw a report on T.V. a few years back about Thailand Families Making their children fight MUAY TAI. they Bet everything they've GOT. DOUBLE OR NOTHING. this kids are 8 to 12 years old.
    Here is a video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3cRBfY2Ryg

10. kdue

kdue Big Dog

Southeast Asians fights EVERYTHING. Bugs, fish, chickens, dogs. you name it, they probably tried it!!!!

11. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Muay Thai isn't any worse than boxing.The younger they start the better they'll get to a point,not talking toddlers,lol but 8 to 12 is a good age for any kind of competitive sport.

12. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

I've seen the Beetle fights on TV before,BORING!!!

13. Marty

Marty Guest

14. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

i can list a few!!!

Trunking , stealing dogs as bait!, how bout fighting to the daeth!, or just plain beating your animals, to giving your dog gun powder.

All of witch no respected or moral Dogman would of ever done! Bouts or Rolls were schooling "in the past"(pre '76). but never tieing up a different type of breed of dog as bait like come on!