1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Canine fitness center L.A.

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by cemoreno, Jul 19, 2006.

1. cemoreno

cemoreno Top Dog

2. Riptora

Riptora CH Dog

I think that over time the treadmill will be vastly accepted to use for dogs. They often mention it in dog shows, animal therapists use them and on the Dog Whisperer show, he uses it at his center and shows it. People will learn that it is accepted.

3. missybee16

missybee16 CH Dog

Sounds good. Exercise for dogs is very healthy, including the treadmill. And, the ones who use it.

4. treadmills will eventually be accepted by the public,as long as it isnt a APBT running on it our dogs just aint allowed to do that,lol.[​IMG]

5. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Exactly Texas pit dogs.....they have been accepted for years in nearly every sort of animal but our own. Horses have them, hampsters run basically an inverted jenny, hunters swear by them, nearly every single serious show breeder has one....but those facts will all be thrown out the window when its a bulldog and not a lab owner with a treadmill, and you can bet your last dime on that!

6. oh that sounds like a safe bet to me rock,lol.

7. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

Can i get some of that action?

8. kjf85

kjf85 Big Dog

I Think One Day It Will Be Accepted
    Right Now The Apbt Breed Is A Fad To Alot Of People- Just Like The Dobermans And Rott Rilers Were In The 90's
    Everyone Put Them Down And Tried To Find A Reason To Call Them Dangerous.
    If You Haven't Notice Dobermans And Rott Rilers Now Days Aren't Being Put In The Media As Being Horrible Creatures As Much As They Used To- If You Don't Remember They Were Being Treated Like Our Breed Is Being Treated Now!
    And The People Who Have To Follow These Fads Just For The Pure Image Of The Dog Are The Ones Who Mess Everything Up.

When This "fad" Goes Away- And The Wrong People (who Only Wanted This Breed For Image) Get Another Breed Of Dog- The Media Will Back Off Our Breed And Onto The Next Poor Breed That Will Be Terrorized.

9. true but it has gotten completley out of hand with our breed,what we need to do is close the circle like a certain someones signature says.before these dogs are just a distant memory.