1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

cannibals

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by snootydogs11, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Besides pit general, are there any other dogs that actually ate part of the opponent?

2. SteelyDan

SteelyDan Big Dog

Re: canibals

Yes. Plenty.

3. davidfitness83

davidfitness83 Top Dog

disgusting

4. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

more like convincing

5. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

6. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

7. Re: canibals

Anyone heard about the tadpole dog?

8. Sea Serpent

Sea Serpent Big Dog

Someone said Tadpole was a cannibal, same person said Tadpole was Gr Ch Art, Alvin the Dog was another nut.

9. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Sorrells Shoshone .

10. Foundation

Foundation Big Dog

I've owned and produced cannibals, own one now. Turk. He killed and ate a litter mate, as did his mother and half aunt.. both of them killed and ate littermates. All 3 later were great at not only killing coyotes but eating them as well. I've heard the clouse dogs produce cannibals too.

11. shoes

shoes Big Dog

Foundation, you hunt coyotes with em? Or do they just wander onto your yard and get caught?

12. Foundation

Foundation Big Dog

I tend to do both.. some years its 70/30 others like this year its 30/70 .. hunt/caught

Coyotes bait out dogs so they can disembowel them and rip them apart while they are alive.. females toy with and bait males, and males do the same to females..

this is a good use for anyone with bulldogs especially cannibals :D its gets that itch off of em.

13. Forever-So REAL

Forever-So REAL Quintuple Grand Champion

never seen that happen that's crazy what blood behind them?

14. Foundation

Foundation Big Dog

Tants/Hicks Yoda,B'sHercJoJr essentially.. lil smidge of eddington in the Hicks...

15. shoes

shoes Big Dog

That's pretty sweet. I would love to see bulldogs hunting coyote.

16. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

this is some crazy shit ive owned some killers that had a strong disire to kill ive got a black male now that will go in srtaight for the kill hes a throat dog. well more like hit thr stifle hit the throat and its over. but NEVER have i known owned or seen a cannibal dog. i would be afraid to breed a bitch like this i worry enough as is about them killing there pups.

17. Foundation

Foundation Big Dog

yes that does happen too, Those two females and Turk grab the throat and hold off the blood supply like a damn big cat. They've killed two or three yote's without breaking the skin, that is when it dawned on me that they could feel the blood pressure in the veins just like big cats. Then they begin to eat the thighs if I don't gather them up and harvest them for the dogs. That lil female coyote is ruffed up because of just that, Turk trying to get a bite! I like the cannibals I've had, you could trust them around any child just not any dog.

18. This is a link to rayfox website and the page about wolves attacking bulldogs somewhere in the east , russia i think , i dont think they have coyotes there, anyway its some crazy fotos.

http://rayfox6.tripod.com/id59.html

19. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Wolf attacks on dogs happen.Especially in the real cold enviroments of the USA.That does happen.And I have heard of Coyotes attacking the family dog out west..I have never heard or saw it around my area..But anything can happen.If you live in a place that produces a unusually harsh winter and food becomes hard to get ,it can happen.

20. Forever-So REAL

Forever-So REAL Quintuple Grand Champion

The second dog dam!!! They let him get hit twice where ever that's at they cull hard