1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

cannibals

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by snootydogs11, Oct 17, 2012.

1. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Well I dont consider mine to be fight crazy,they actually lived together with thier mother until she came in heat again and I seperated at that time..I did have one had to pull out at 6 weeks.The problem i had is no matter how much I socalize you cant stop another dog from growling at them lol..But I like em very intelligent and not hard keepers,pretty mellow on the chain unless confronted.

2. shoes

shoes Big Dog

Foundation, do the coyotes not stay away from your dogs when you're hunting? How do they catch em?

3. Jiggy

Jiggy Pup

one on one the wolf would quit n run away. wild animals dont have the instinct to stick around and fight if they have the option of running away. sticking around and fighting is bred into domestic dogs. lots of breeds kill wolves all the time. u would think a puma would kill a dog til u google the vid of a dogo vs a puma n the puma didnt want it at all.

4. gypsyboy

gypsyboy Big Dog

So if they can run they will? I suppose fighting is counter survival.

5. jacko

jacko CH Dog

the vid i just watched, they 2 dogged the puma, (at least) and the puma still gave some. maybe the hunters were trying to see if their dogs were up to the job ? anyhow a puma fighting in a cage is like wrestling a shark on the beach, lmao