1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

can't read some replies

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by M Joubert, Sep 16, 2007.

1. M Joubert

M Joubert Pup

I have a current thread running in the history section titled Philo Kuon standard. There's a reply that doesn't show but is recorded in the reply count. I was able to read the reply by searching for all posts made by that member. Is there some reason this happens? Here's a link
    http://www.game-dog.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=23491
    A member mouser replied but I don't see the response. I found that I could read the response by logging out. But no can see while logged in.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2007
  2. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

It has to do with that poster's reputation level. Go under Options > Edit Options. In the 3rd box on that page, you'll see the reputation filter. I believe the default setting is -1, which means you aren't going to see the posts of anyone whose reputation is in the negative. If you want to see everbody's posts, you might want to set that to a more lenient number. (I've got mine set at -100.)

3. M Joubert

M Joubert Pup

Thanks that did the trick.

4. Mouser

Mouser Big Dog

Thanks, I'll have to work on getting my rep points up, it's really a shame, cause I'm a very nice person:(. I couldn't figure out, how come I couldn't even read my own post, LOL! Mouser

P.S. I think that if someone gives you negative rep points they should at least stand up and post their names to it. I always thought that the negative points were for someone that was a smart aleck, or jerk, not someone that has a different opinion than you.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2007
  5. The only thing is, is that Opinions and Facts are two different things!