1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

can't seem to find the thread I want

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Txn_Alix, Feb 23, 2010.

1. Txn_Alix

Txn_Alix Pup

and mayhap it doesn't exist...

BUT, I was wanting to learn more about the different bloodlines... but I can't find a thread or sticky or anything that has the current true bloodlines, where they come from historically, and what they're known best for.

I wished to answer that question: "which line do you prefer", but I can't prefer if I don't know anything. :)

direction, or perchance a new sticky (?) would be much appreciated.

2. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

go to forums-->general dog disc.--> then bloodlines

3. Txn_Alix

Txn_Alix Pup

am i doin the searches wrong?

i am tryin to find threads about the Indian Pistol or Indian Bolio lines.... i'm going to try and go one line at a time to read up on lol.

i read the thread about Midnight, and from what I gather that dog came from those lines. is this correct?

if so, can i get a lineage to show what lines currently run with that dog's offspring? and maybe Midnight's siblings's lineage?

4. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

5. Thank you for the good information..Thanks for sharing...