1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

car wreck

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sega, Jul 6, 2012.

1. sega

sega Big Dog

ser 1.jpg ser2.jpg ser4.jpg this is what happens when u gotta avoid people who were prolly texting n driving at 70 mph and my dog was with me, hes a trooper a lil sore but alright, my wrist is banged up along with my legs knees and hips but im alright, thank god no one was killed and thank god my dogs alright ser3.jpg

2. F.D.

F.D. Top Dog

toyota-crash.jpg Damn, that could have hurt you or your dog. See attached pic of my car last year. A kid ran a stop sign going 45 mph while texting. I was going 45 as well - we collided at a 90 degree angle. His insurance paid up without any issues. I found that you should go to a doctor even if you don't think you need to, and make sure you tell them what hurts. When you settle, you may get a bit more $ from the insurance company.

I also had my dog in the car. You will see a plastic crate at the side of the road. I was glad I had the crate in the car because I put the dog in there so that I could handle other things after the crash. Now the dogs are in the crates when I drive!

3. sega

sega Big Dog

jesus christ FD that crash looks horrible, man you lucky to b alive after that. texting n driving is by far the most dangerous thing u can do while driving. i text just as much as the next guy n i dont text n drive because when i 1st got text messaging i did it for abt a week n almost go into abt 10 accidents so i set it down when im driving.

4. lil mayhem

lil mayhem Top Dog

Wow! That's some crazy shit! Thank God everyone was alright.