1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Carnivor

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by Yas, Mar 21, 2011.

1. Yas

Yas Big Dog

Anyone tried Carnivor with their dogs?

There`s a couple of ingredients that I don`t like but I do like the idea of a powder that is beef protein isolate.

2. TASOSCHATZ

TASOSCHATZ Big Dog

Just to educate my self, but isolated from what? I can understand whey isolated from casein for eg, but beef? It is the first time I come across it.

3. Yas

Yas Big Dog

I need to read up more on it but understand it`s good if you don`t want to use a dairy source. Usually isolate is purer and so higher quality and has a higher biological value (BV). Whey isolate contains more protein with less fat and lactose per serving than whey concentrate.

I`m not sure of the quality of the beef used but know of people that use it that are big into nutrition. Here`s a link Products - Carnivor
    Like I said I don`t like a couple of the ingredients and obviously would prefer if giving it to a dog to just be beef flavour but do like the idea.

4. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

I tried it. It was aight. Got the blueberry flavor. Only thing I didnt like was it turned ya shit all blue and green and lil watery lol. I new I should of got another flavor lol.

Main reason why I got it cause it claimed O fat and O cholesterol and O sugars.

5. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Also forgot to mention that it ranks low it the taste catagory lol or it could of just been that flavor lol.