1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Carolina Shows

Discussion in 'Southeast' started by AncientKulcha, Jan 24, 2010.

1. AncientKulcha

AncientKulcha Big Dog

March 6th & 7th, 2010 - The Upstate AADR Club is hosting 2 conformation shows, 1 Weight Pull and 1 Treadmill Race on Saturday and 2 conformation shows, 1 Weight Pull and 1 Treadmill Race on Sunday at the Taylorsville Fairgrounds in Taylorsville, NC. For more information contact Chris & Maya @ 803-474-3328, or Joseph @ 803-684-6642.

April 24th & 25th, 2010 - The Tarheel AADR Club is hosting 2 conformation shows, 1 Weight Pull and 1 Treadmill Race on Saturday and 2 conformation shows, 1 Weight Pull and 1 Treadmill Race on Sunday at the Durham Kennels Club in Durham, NC. For more information contact Dave @ 252-531-9633, or Billie Jo @252-531-3179.

just giving those that dont know a slim chance!!!! HAHAHAHA jkn

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2010
  2. SlaughterHouse

SlaughterHouse Big Dog

I will be at both if every thing goes well. I will be bringing two for sure, and maybe a third depending on how he looks by then. Cant wait!:D

3. Alma

Alma Big Dog

I'll be at the March shows. Not bringing either of my guys, Im mostly going to check out everyone elses. Its my first show ever, so Im pretty hyped. :D

4. shadowwolf

shadowwolf Big Dog

Might not be able to make the March 6-7, but I should be at the April one.

5. Blau

Blau Big Dog

I'm going to so many shows through Feb-April, I forget which dates they are. But I'll try to make it to these ones too! Don't have any dogs but I'll be doing photography, if anyone's interested in having some photos done of their dogs :)

6. IMPACT631

IMPACT631 Top Dog

Comming From NY To Win Some 1st PLaces

7. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

I'll be at one or both of these. Might bring the pup but I'll just be watching

8. AncientKulcha

AncientKulcha Big Dog

aww man i'm sorry all the first places will be taken if ur A+++++ game isnt brought cuz i already called DIBS !!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahaha :D:cool:

9. ccourtcleve

ccourtcleve Big Dog

I will be at both shows, and I really look forward to meeting you guys out there. Please, show some mercy on me at the shows guys, lol. :)

10. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

Im trying to talk a friend into going we have to pick up 2 pups in SC so i figured we could just wait an go to show also

11. AncientKulcha

AncientKulcha Big Dog

You askin for mercy so u will probably mop the floor with me!!! Hahaha