1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

CH Bad Rosemary

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by Bigheadpit81, May 25, 2013.

1. Was wondering if anyone out there have any info, or match record on this wonderful beast we all know as Stp, Albaniz Ch Bad Rosemary??? Would appreciate it thanks..

2. best2best

best2best Big Dog

U can order her dvd! And its worth every penny!

3. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

i found this

BAD ROSEMARY was born in the kennel STP in 1993. Her father, CH BLACK PAZMANIAN, classy fighter, and as it turned out, a great producer. He is the father of 4 Champions. Her mother, CH GINA GIRL - daughter of GR CH BUCK ROM. Littermates are BAD ROSEMARY CH LUTHER, STP's CLEAN MARRY - the main producer of the nursery STP, Capitan America's GIGI, PEBBLES, and others. The first role BAD ROSEMARY took place in 16 months from the role of CH BB was stopped in 4th minute, as the BB was severely injured. To be fair to say that BB was easier. After this role, it became clear that Trump BAD ROSEMARY - breaking bite. A month later, she underwent another role with promising young dog. It all ended in the 8th minute. Rival died right in the ring.

The third rival BAD ROSEMARY roll was a one-time winner. At a picnic with Fat Bill, I talked to the owner of the bitch. He told me that BAD ROSEMARY broke and pulled his bitch side, and was seen as the heart beats. I could not believe it, but STP confirmed this fact. Once these roll have decided to set the STP BAD ROSEMARY in a match. Opponent was very tough bitch bloods CH TERMITE (RED BOY / JOCKO). Up to 10-minute struggle went on an equal footing, then BAD ROSEMARY has often attacked in the throat and chest, and the 21st minute it was over - a rival died. After all that I learned about the BAD ROSEMARY, I immediately wanted to buy the bitch. At that time she had a 6-week puppies from Camp's CH LUTHER'a. We agreed on a price and I took BAD ROSEMARY. STP was told they did not know game or not, but it given from parents, and her littermates also demonstrated the game. And again, perhaps the most silnokusayuschayasya dog they have ever seen. Much later, when BAD ROSEMARY, was already in Russia, I spoke with Capitan America and I was pleased to hear that even though they are with STP and eternal rivals, but objectively, the bitch is better than BAD ROSEMARY, he has not seen. I also received a letter from the editor PIT BULL CHRONICLE in which he wrote that he had seen in a BAD ROSEMARY Roll and match, and that this level of dog he had never met. Not surprisingly, I wanted to hurry to see it in action. But just did not happen. For technical reasons, postponed my flight from the U.S., and BAD ROSEMARY had to sleep in veterinary hospitals in New York. She arrived in a very strong stress. So, whether in the hospital she caught the infection, whether it is the consequences of the flight. She was sick for a long time and did not even want to walk.

I've put up with the idea that I can hardly put it, the main thing - to cure. A year later, she felt a little better, and I decided to expose the cross. She did not want to do ... and the rest of his days, she did not come out of stress. Mast was held in Dnepropetrovsk against dog named Ksenia. I really liked this bitch, she is a good move, and seemed to control the situation. But BAD ROSEMARY was enough to make some powerful attacks, and Ksenia shot on the 13th minute. BAD ROSEMARY greatly injured her. I do not think many people have seen such an injury. BAD ROSEMARY won this match, being pregnant. Here's how it happened. The first time I tied her with TUCSON'om, this bundle of STP and asked to send them a puppy, but she propustovala. Bo-time preparation for the match, she again began to flow. Since the first mating was unsuccessful, then my wife and I decided to breed her, and in case of pregnancy, to abandon the match. A few days before the match we did a test, and repeated it two times, and the test showed negative results. Absolutely confident that it propustovala again, we went to Kiev. And after 6 weeks after the match BAD ROSEMARY bore seven pups from her litter CH LUTHER'a. Unfortunately, or disease, or load in affected match that had survived only one puppy. Some time passed and I decided to put BAD ROSEMARY third match. Competitor in this weight it was hard to find, and I agreed to put it up against the male of the Cherkassy named MAIK. He was the winner in 2 matches and the contract was said to be in the 7 games "with the chain." Mike did not luck. BAD ROSEMARY immediately able to inflict severe injury to the throat. But since the skin is not broken, it did not cause concern among opponents. MIKE lay down on the 26th minute. In the 28th minute, his shot, even a few minutes later he died. MIKE - was "dead game", as until the end of the holding grip.

So BAD ROSEMARY become champion. 4th match was against the bitch named BESSIN from Kharkov. This bitch bite very hard, but BAD ROSEMARY bite even harder, and Bess shot at the 11th minute with a serious chest injury. After the match I tied BAD ROSEMARY with his best TIGER'om manufacturer. And again, she had problems with his health. To save the life of the puppies, I had to pick them up immediately after their birth. I was lucky at that moment I was in the nursery sorted bitch who nursed all 8 puppies. BAD ROSEMARY took a full course of treatment. I wanted to put it on the 5th match, and I began to search for an opponent, but it was difficult. And again I had to agree to the match with a dog. Owner of a dog was Slobodan Knezevic. In this game the first time I encountered a "dirty game" and was not ready for it. Who was present at this game, or seen the video, know what I mean. Actually, we won this match on the 30th minute, when Slobodan pushed his dog scratching at the knees. I have not seen this since corrected the injured paw of his dog. The judge stopped the match, and the OSCAR nominated "penalty" scratch. Under the contract, which itself was the referee, and D. Kuznetsov, a push - it's a loss. There is no "penalty" Scratch the contract was not provided. But if we evaluate the match, the Oscar was physically stronger.I removed the BAD ROSEMARY at around 1:24, because she was very proud. She performed several game scratch, and I am sure that few have seen more gamer bitch than she is. BAD ROSEMARY did not feel too bad after the game, but from the third day, she was getting worse and worse. She died on the 21st day from kidney failure. BAD ROSEMARY was not very talented and could make a "turn" or "sing songs", but she had Game and a very strong bite. Unfortunately, stress, or perhaps the lack of my experience was not allowed to reveal her fully with us in Russia.

4. best2best

best2best Big Dog

Thanks for sharing that and it must have felt great to be able to handle such a powerfull bitch! Loved her dvd!

5. Thanks 4 the info bro, I really admire this fine animal!!

6. here is a video of rosemary , lot of info on her and the people who bought her i believe, pretty much the first ten mins are bout her

[video=youtube_share;aCyD_CiZ14E]http://youtu.be/aCyD_CiZ14E[/video]

7. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

I know Reno was also a chest killer. What other Boyles dogs had the same style, because I know Ch Bad Rosemary's brother, Ch Luther was a very game dog with not the same biting prowess?
    Were there more of these Boyles dogs that would outright debilitate a dog in a chest hold?

8. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

Her story is a shame, because she could of been legendary in the hands of Competence like STP. Saint to answer your question, most "Boyles" dogs were more of the destroyer or hard mouth types that woudl bore into your chest or head and outright try to destroy you.

9. after reading the story about the way she was handled when she was sold THE STP camp must be kicking himself in the A$%^ does any one know if STP is still around ?

10. I was thinking the same thing, I bet he really regret that!! He didn't want 2 sell her at first he said he didn't need theso why sell her, right?? He only knows, but I'm not sure if he's still around.. Mho

11. What I was saying is in mho ablizin didn't know jack about caring 4 a dog only new how 2 match, and breed.. Cause he did produce some game Bulldogs!!

12. St. Ides

St. Ides Big Dog

C'mon...that's a selling tactic. You act like you are high and mighty on something and don't want to let it go. It makes the other person want it more and it jacks up the price. Hell, maybe he really didn't want to let go of her, but he did....along with other dogs. lol

13. grove

grove Big Dog

Ablizin bough her for really, really big money! He spent way more then 100k buying dogs all over the USA.

14. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

He didnt want to sell her that's why he made a price he thought Dmitri wouldnt accept. Then said hell if you willing to pay that then you can have the dog. Nothing is for sale but every dog has a price.

15. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

D didnt really know nothing about breeding at first either. He stuck great dogs together and listened to how the dog's breeders told him to breed em. Which is honestly the best way to go about it lol.

16. Very logical bro!!

17. I've seen that beautiful animal in her matches and own the DVD..she's an amazing powerful gyp with amazing skills as a match dog..her and CH Luther are two awesome pit dogs..I love to watch their DVDs..they are worth every cent.

18. BOTP Kennels

BOTP Kennels Big Dog

How did she produce?? Does she have any noticeable offspring

19. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

Let me put a fox in the henn house for a change!!. what where the times of B Rosmary,s shows.. and weight.

20. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

her wins were in 21, 14,11 & 27,her loss was in 1.24, i think her weights were 49 - 52, whats your point LK ?