1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

CH Bad Rosemary

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by Bigheadpit81, May 25, 2013.

1. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

He was told 10k but since he bought others he only paid 7,500 for her so not really big money when you think about how much some other dogs are sold for

2. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

On a side note, does anyone know what Dimitri does for a living? The reason I ask is if he has that much to spend on dogs, he must do okay financially and maybe I should finish up my degree and pursue his occupation.

3. Forever-So REAL

Forever-So REAL Quintuple Grand Champion

Lol....shit over there no telling so many ways to get money

4. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

you ain't lying man, I was just thinking it could be a legit business cause to have 100k to spend on dogs not to mention the airfare, and the feed and chain setups and bowls and collars, etc... you would have to have to make a lot of money.

5. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

Sun Beam my point is that Back in the day then. lots of dogs where fo sale at stp,s yard. there used to Be dogman in germany called claus.
    The man had unbeliveble resourses to spend.. He was known to have dogs like ch virgy http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=39530
    Castillo,s Troll ROM http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=283
    Klaus assasin 7xw http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=5271

Stp GRCH Buster brouwn http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=69410
    Stp grch Candy http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=11934
    Umongst others!!. spending lots of $$ getting these dogs they where lookt at. .. Klaus Virgy won on a faul 2 hours but she actualy lost and was on her way out. STP Grch Buster brouwn quit in 27 min!!. everybody presend(only a hand full) was practicly sworn in to never let that come out.
    STP Grch candy was compleatly distroid in 11 bij a 13 month old bitch named Detleff,s Holly . Out of Roderiges Midnight jr and ontoutchebles CH Chewy(9xw) http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=190422 who in her forward career beat CH Jess in 12 min and Smart(rip) and FWK,s Pettcoat in 33 http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=7507 . befor she met LK Firefox.
    at this show where lots of international dogman where at that time Detlef,s Holy came in 2 1/2 lbs over!!. and everybody tought forfit would be paid up and thats the end of it. Forfit was paid but lk was so confidend that they made a new show and whent ahead.. It was to be a classic show bewteen two of the best biches around at that time. firefox stoot her own and was able to get even at the 15min mark from there on it was a warzone from both bitches. Firefox was victories and afther her show was open for 4 years to the world with no takers. Firefox also had littermate sister known as lk Bad Bully!!.who LK iven considerd a bit favereble then her littermate Firefox. for the simple fact that where Firefox was going around a problem Bad Bully whent straight tru the problem .dispite that , they both had the same stiles. and both sisters won there shows in1.16. Firefox was known to be the smartest bitch lots of people had ever seen.she could like a ches player think ahead of time, knowing wat her uponden would do.
    and both sisters won over high quality show dogs..
    As it is word got out of Bad Rosmary at that time.. sins both lk sisters where open to the world with no takers.afther there shows . contact was laid with the Bad Rosmary camp. Afther looking at her and the uponends she met up. LK was confidend to meet up with rosmary ,s team . as her uponeds lookt like warmed up courpses.. there was no dinying that Bad Rosmary was a Bad bitch.. But the one that made her famous in short order people did not seemed to reconize the genetic skin disorder her uponend had. as that one was as thin as a sheet of paper... (when she finaly met up with a real worthy uponend she lost im 1.47)
    at first Rosmary camp tried to come up with a austronomicel amound of stakes. from wich LK belived was another way of saying no.. afther agreeing with that. they didnt whant to meet up half way. LK was prety sure they did there homework as wel. and knew wat the Detleff,s holy bitch had done in her career with STP grch Candy.and wat the other STP dogs did at that time!..in the euro zone.

As it is the outcome was and wil never be known as it never happend nor took place.
    The moral of this story is that Bad Rosemary was a very good bitch . but she was not the mythologicle bitch people today make her belive to be... Many stories are ofthen un told. and ore left out. and ofthen the ones that are out are used to elivate the reputation of a good dog to reachs mythologicel status...
    Its compeareble to the reputation of Muhamed Ali. the best heavyweight there ever was. yet he is seen as the best boxer ever witch is not tru. that title gose to Sugar Ray Robbinson mabey iven willy Pep.

Mohamed Ali was the first boxer that had the luck of being able to promot himself on TV.
    He copied everyting iven his stile from Sugar Ray Robbinson . who was the first Boxer to trow unbeliveble combinations. Robbinson was the first boxer with a entourage. wich Ali copied, Mohamed Ali also compied him doing a european tour fighting al the euro ch. He iven askt Sugar ray robinson to be his maneger trainer!!. wich Robinson declined. Muhammed Ali also stated on TV that pound for pound Sugar ray Robbinson was the best boxe that ever lived!!!.. as did many others.
    Robinson bad luck was that he was born and actif in a time where there was no TV!!..

There are many a dog ore bitch out there like Bad Rosemary who would and wil display the same kind of performance. but who are not on TV!!!...........

6. tubrunwva

tubrunwva Big Dog

Wowwwwwwwwwwwww.....Its very hard to believe that buster brown & candy quit in such fashion, and candy quitting to a puppy.......but I was not there, u were so I will have to take you for your word at it............

7. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

Candy did not quit she was pickt up to be saved.....

8. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

Why was this story never told before when STP and Ablizin were both still active?
    Not saying it's not true, but yes I do have my questions. Also, there was a son of Buster Brown in SA which produced high percentage gamedogs

9. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

The story has been out for many years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. but lot of folks dont whant to know about it.. same with the Mother of grch Bandjo and grch BB red.

10. georgia

georgia Pup

i see CH Bad Rosemary , very strong bite have !!!

11. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

Ok, 1st time I heard of it was right here.
    This is the son of Buster Brown I was referring to:
    SA APBT Database

12. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

Look one of the best producing dogs of our blood was east end kennels ch neilson rom. his mother quit/ cured in shock on her 4th in way over 2 1/2hrs.. that thussend mean he could not produce ore wassend game.. and for the record Those who know ""know"" that thussend mean that these stories are put on the wal for everybody to know about. Its because the topic was there. that i put this info on.. Belive me when i state that there are MANY untold stories witch can shed a compleatly diferend light of what is known as the truth out there about dogs with ore without legendary status..

13. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

here is another one of those stories. you know who bred the boyls bobby x Dirty mary combinations??. It wassend Ronald Bouls he was a drunk.
    it was Mike Harrison and his Brother!!. who at one time used to have a dog out of lk ch spike!!! called sepp. my frind Bvh from STB kennels. had the forsight of that bobby x dirty mary combination. and bought 2 pups called Baby o and Black gold. . then Harrison suddenly died. and his wife send the dogs and pups to Pat patrick.. My frind contacted Pat patrick about the pups that they where his . HE pat patrick refused to send the pups . afther some back and forward discussions. patrick only send 1 pup .keeping >stealing< the one that is known as Black Gold!!!!!!.

14. grove

grove Big Dog

Fellas, it´s all true what LK said here, theres common facts for fraternity. If you dont hear it you probably werent in the fast lane back then.

15. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

Spot on Grove!!...

16. eli/carve

eli/carve Pup

LK I love it when you take us to skool, and im a young whippersnapper I was still in the slow lane...but do tell of betty jo cuz I haven't herd it.

17. tubrunwva

tubrunwva Big Dog

Im still not buying...............

18. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

its on this forum somewhere but just in case you cant find it .Untold storys of forgotten dogs i wrote that piece a long time ago. its a simulair story to the story above . http://www.riospits.com/bloodlines_6.htm

19. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

Heard the story of) being a drunk and not the orginator of that line but he did perpetuate that line with awesome results.
    I'll say again what I said to Mrs. Patrick. I think he added something to the Bolio dogs that rounded them off well.
    As for your dogs Limey, I see they never quit...hahahahaha...they always bow out gracefully, where other people's dogs just cur out...hahahahaha

20. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Lmao........