1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

CH Bad Rosemary

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by Bigheadpit81, May 25, 2013.

1. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

Oh gosh Saint watever made you diside to say such a terrible ting!!!....Take it for wat it izzzzz. ore belive what you belive..If that makes you feel alwright and sleep cosy....

2. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

Betty wasn't a 10 Min cur. She was going for Ch uphill 4lbs and after almost 2hours expired and even Rushin Bill who didn't like dogs in the house said that Betty could of slept in his bed. Friend that was there said Betty was game as the day and didn't quit. Now Sack did quit.. While its not secret about Candy & Buster supposedly quitting its also not secret that the real Buster & Candy never made it across seas. At this point tho none of it matters.

3. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

nice try usa nr on right!!!!!!. Betty jo quit in 1.24 .. into this http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=98816 and that 4 lbs uphiill story is crack ecscuse from coy!!.you realy think he would go 4 lbs uphill into Danny burton and Bobby Hall and frinds!!??. do you belive that the late Bobby Smith who was referee would lia about it when he put the report in his magazine!!.. if you belive that story then i feel sorry for you. .. you do realize he Coy was a crack adict!!!... and you do realize he found a selling market knowing her offspring made grch to feed his habbit do you!!.
    and i asume you do realze that lots of pure bred Banjo dogs quit do you!, and that there % on averich game dogs is very low!!. i wonder why.
    could it be due to the staking up of a lack of gamennes genes in those dogs!!. you just made it worce fo al them Banjo people out there, as these details normaly dont come out eather.... Just a foodnote. when in texas we traveld along with some of the Boudraux groop back then. and past dead serius kennels along the way home to boudraux. they askt me if i wanted to stop by them. I askt them is it worth it they said. wel no they are bush leaque..as these dogs where shown into local gangs. dont shoot me shoot the ones with the famouse names... show me someting ecsighting that is left of these dogs today..
    As for the Buster brown candy story . you just made that up dindt you.. hilaries..

4. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

Yes I know about Coy and his issues that's what makes his accomplishments even better bc when on he didn't care about shit if he thought he could beat u then he was dropping the leash. You said do I think he would give up weight? I know he would its the reason he was tryna give up weight and travel to the backyard of the killer Andy Capp. Or is that story made up too? I wouldn't make a blanket statement and say they all quitting that's like me saying all redboy is soft mouth. Now if all the Banjo dogs you seen quit, then that's a shame. If DSK are bush leagues then so were the people you were riding with bc they all faced each other and same competition as well as going to South of Border. This Banjo stuff seems to be working pretty good

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=380226

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=463988

Far as Buster Candy n several other dogs I know what I know, it's no secret from the backyard where Becky, Candy, Buster, Bumphus made their name that all them dogs weren't sold. Jersey was a hot bed back then and they weren't always honest...

5. tubrunwva

tubrunwva Big Dog

Hmmmmm very interesting.............I guess next limey is gona say HE KNOWS FOR A FACT they were the real dogs that quit...............

6. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

Just make a post with some inside details. but Deleted it. wat can i say ignorend is bliss

7. tubrunwva

tubrunwva Big Dog

Limey how do you know those dogs you saw or heard the stories on WERE THE REAL DOGS? Just answer that question....no more stories and stuff, because the game wasnt meant for choirboys and although I DONT CONDONE such practices, many a dog was sold/stolen that never left the backyard. As a matter of fact there was a well known dog that was sold overseas THAT WAS STILL ADVERTISED IN THE GAZETTE and still continued to be a stud right here in the good ol us of a AFTER HE WAS ''SENT'' overseas to his new owner. Plenty of people continued to breed to him and he sired some pretty good dogs....This isnt hearsay, it is TRUE FACT. Someone else on this forum might even remember that lil situation....my father always taught me that ''the worse person to ever try to fool is yourself''....................that is quite blissful too!

8. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

LK, go read all your posts. I like your posts as its mostly informative and almost always entertaining, but you kinda just see the world through Big D's eyes.
    Other people's dogs just quit, but yours will quit in 2,5 hrs in shock.
    You have always put out high percentage performance dogs, but so has a few other kennels. I love the Bolio dogs (especially Bolio x Tombstone which is another story) but they were better when crossed with Eli dogs.
    There's also a LK dog here in SA and there's no news of him being as awesome as tou make all the others. My point being, "you have produced great dogs, but so have many others"

And yes AGK is right. We're way off topic as none of this has any bearing on the Bad Rosematy topic.

9. dayair1

dayair1 Big Dog

Lol that was funny; I like LK's posts also, he has a lot of knowledge and information. And I suppose he is not the only one that has been guilty of having rose tinted glasses when it comes to his own stuff.

10. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I have to agree with Rock on DSK.I never heard those guys were bush league.Heard just the opposite.Bert and his wife at the time Joanie Sorrells went to them to bree to Redman..Thats enough for me.And Joanie loved that cross she still does and still has some dogs from that cross..She told me more than once DSK was the real deal.

11. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

Yes my rose tinted glass is so rose that i been given the last 2 frozen straws of this dog wich was bought from Jimmy Lee Mayfield rip. (who For what its worth sat and eat at my dinner table). http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=363622
    from a frind that bought for more then 50.000 usd of direct and line bred Bandjo stuf!... wat is left of al that stuf is the blood where no Banjo was in, so go figure . and for the record i know my spelling sucks and that reading my posts can be difeceld . but where do I say DSK IS bush leaque! i merly said wat was said to ME at that time wich was in 1999!.. i used that in order to put more> leverich< about the lack of quality of both Bandjo and bb red where shown in!!. wich at the time was considerd Bush leaque.(get the historicel names of there uponend in this topic and rate them and se if there are known names in that list)
    Together with there Mother Betty Jo quiting and the mentiond male up close in there ped quiting as wel. ecsplains why so manny ofspring ore heavy line bred dogs of off Banjo QUIT. and i do belive i wrote >dont shoot the messenger<.
    J Lee Mayfield words about them to me where if i cant win with them in 30/45 min then i have no intrest in them...and most hang it up around that time anyway....
    Coming back to our dogs i cant help it that so many in the past made the grade in the gamennes department. I cant help it that a non aproved triple inbred Nelis brood bitch quit betty jo!! those are FACTS....
    My gues is being hounest and making less to no compromize paid of somewhere............... And it seems that you boys are eather sour about it ore cant grasp that there ARE bloodlines out there who have a high degree of gamennes. and that there are and where people who have send there dogs over the globe to meet up with the best out there where posible.
    you guys make it almost look like a crime when people are able to breed and create a high % of gamenes over a very long period of time.. looks like sour grapes if one has sucses in what they are doing.
    you think we suck this stuf out of our thumbs!!!!!???..... bunsh of f..k.. rookys . insted of question wat we lived with and tru. and give back to the franety. you guys spill out something of importense that is of intrest to anyone here who is intrested in historicel FACTS. lets start of with you saint beside that sandy hell holle of south african you live in. have you been breeding sending dogs over and traveld the world and ore compeat in such to be able to tell a tale ore two!!?? over the last 35years.
    Ore are you a real syber warrior (counts for you as wel tubrunwva) . cause the more of the not known non on told stories of the past i put out. and the more i question bloodlines based on curs ore quiters on this forum the more resistance i get telling the truth.
    > chek out the part about Garners Simba in breeding to a wel known cur<..Why dont we change the name of the American game dog in the american cur dog. as thats wat is being defended bij those who breed and buy these hypt up bandwagon dogs........

12. Mashamplan

Mashamplan Big Dog

LK, I have no issue with what u say, or what u claim u were told or what u witnessed. I do however take exception to ur insult to my beautiful homeland, beautiful South Africa. Its certainly no Sandy Hellhole, lol. Hope if u do decide to visit u will see just how green and beautiful the country is. I cant and wont argue about dogs I didnt personally see. So please speak direct to saint and leave our beautiful land out of it.
    Yours truly
    The Mashamplan. (just another cyberdogger, lol)

13. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Betty Jo did quit, this has been known and a lot of the heavier banjo stuff quits. They were freaks and do best when crossed out.

14. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Limey for the record I surely dont have a problem with your blood outracing Banjo mother.May the best dog win.

15. tubrunwva

tubrunwva Big Dog

No need to hijack this thread anymore becasue limey proved my point for me...........My first sentence in my last post simply said.....no more war stories and now I'll add no more name dropping to try to justify your points............YOU GUYS OVER THERE GOT DUPED ON A BUNCH OF DOGS THAT WERE SOLD TO YOU, and MOST ppl know it! Seems to me there are more sour grapes from your end........most people know you guys based yards off of curs found at the pound, or dogs running loose THAT RESEMBLED the dogs you wanted to buy with papers slapped on them, BECAUSE THE REAL AND ACTUAL HOUNDS NEVER LEFT THE STATES! THAT IS FACT. It is all over and done with now, but I would still like to know HOW YOU OR WHOEVER KNEW THAT IT WAS THE REAL CH AND GR CH'S YOU WERE LOOKING AT THAT GOT DESTROYED AND QUIT as you said.........One more thing..... I am not a banjo fan, but last time I checked HE WAS A RECOGNIZED GR CH AND ROM dog was he not? No matter how you or anyone else feels about him, his mother, his father, his sister OR WHOEVER, THAT IS TRUE isnt it? But hell gr chs and roms were just lying around for everyone back then.........go figure

16. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

I had my last post deleted because it had no relevance to the topic of this thread. However, I must add that although I do not always agree with LK, he has put out high percentage game dogs on an international level and if I could afford to purchase from him I would, because I believe that my chances of getting an honest bulldog from his kennel will give me a higher success rate than most other kennels...but as with just about everything gamedog...there's no guarantees.
    So Tubrunwva, this is utter crap you wrote because if he LK could produce such good perfomers from sub par imports it would make him a genius, which I personally don't think he is.

As for what I've seen on dvd material of. Bad Rosemary...I would have loved to have owned one just like her. The imported son of Buster Brown had a grand daughter that had the same style with devastating consequences.

17. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

What?? Limey sales pups? Saint cant afford one..How much he askin ?

18. tubrunwva

tubrunwva Big Dog

Lmao utter crap, DUDE IF YOU THINK PEOPLE FROM THE STATES SENT REAL CH'S AND GR CH'S and rom dogs ACROSS SEAS then I have some prime swampfront property for you to buy! I AM TELLING YOU FOR A FACT NOT FICTION, AND NOT SOME fairytail I made up in my own mind! Its obvious you dont have a clue! People from Limeys part of the world knew that, that is why the stopped importing dogs for a long peroid of time BECAUSE THEY WERE NOT GETTING THE RESULTS THEY WERE LOOKING FOR, and they started to FINALLY REALIZE that their double bred stock of ch so and so or gr ch so and so LOOKED NOTHING LIKE AND PERFORMED NOTHING like their supposed ancestors. I'm not saying every dog that was sent over ther was some inferior subpar cur, BUTT A LOT OF THEM WERE! I will say this agian.....INSTEAD OF TYPING ON A FORUM GO ASK SOME QUESTIONS AND YOU WILL GET SOME ANSWERS!

19. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

Clear your inbox, I sent you a message.

20. tubrunwva

tubrunwva Big Dog

My inbox is clear, and why must you send me a private message? I was just stating TRUE FACTS that are not even hard to find out. Hell limey will probably say the same thing.........go back and look in the old gazettes and journals and look at the dogs for sale and stud.....you will see dogs sold to over seas THAT DISPUTES AROSE over because said dog was still at stud or for sale in the US. So either the people in the US were studding out/trying to sell an imposter, or an imposter was sold/shipped overseas, IT HAD TO BE ONE OF THE TWO.....So if your common sense tells you that the right dog was shipped to another continent and the imposter was used to stud over here then so be it...........That is the end of the discussion......but I will leave you with this...........No one has stepped up to prove it was it was THE REAL buster and candy was looking at (that was MY ONE AND ONLY QUESTION)....as a matter of fact a post was made TO SAY THE REAL BUSTER NEVER LEFT US SOIL........You have a good day