1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

CH Bad Rosemary

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by Bigheadpit81, May 25, 2013.

1. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

I appreciate your response and can only say that what you say makes sense although it is very unethical.
    I am not saying they were or weren't the actual animals, but it does make sense.
    I do think we should rather open another thread because this one has been hijacked and raped, two thing my country has become well known for. LOL

2. MrMark

MrMark Big Dog

DSK was far from being bush league, however we were on the phone with DSK just a couple of nights ago; he actually said they don't breed gamedogs, they breed dogs that kill gamedogs. His exact words. Like Fat Bill wrote, "freaks! "

~Mr Mark

3. MrMark

MrMark Big Dog

Now back to Rosemary lol

~Mr Mark

4. L.K

L.K Pup

Thats why so many of them quit against anything MORE then a game dog. wich makes me come back to garners/ suks CH Simba topic ""breeding to a well known cur"". same prinseble roughf curs that beat the crap out of game plugs likr the 200.00 usd dogs brought from DSK yard . Til they meet up with the real deal>in euro zone<.
    Those type of hyps and hypt up dogs are and wil fade out of history.and history wil prove they where just another deadend side track that would solve itself.
    As for the trubuwya stories about
    The USA folks sending crap . i gues he was NOT AROUND back then.
    The shit that was send over +-20 years >>>>>afther<<<<<<< the UK/Netherlands/Germany started was when the bulldogs got a more international euro mainland intrest bij the former eastern block countries. thats where the crap was send to. trybuwya thusend seem to know that we had direct ofspring of dogs Like Bolio , Rufus ,Jeep you name it overhere. hell Rebel kennels grch Spooky lived practicly necst door to me not to mention Carter Halls CH Sugar in the same yard. the list is a mile long . so with the ecseption of Buster brouwn and Candy al the other greats that WHERE send over ! they where not hahah lmao ..
    so its BS.
    Funny stuf is nobody here got up with the idea that afther GRCH Buster brouwn and GRCH Candy where send over. there have never been a litter listed sins then. out of them nor AFTHER AL THESE YEARS. the Claus guy whent to jail for 20+years. so there was no rezen to keep that a secred .. and altho it has been said that there is no real proofe that these dogs where send over . its EZ to say there is NO proofe they where NOT..
    Coming back to the insult i made about that hot sandy shit holle South africa. being so beuatifel and green . So is Mexico.,Still thats a shit hell hole as well.. with al the crap thats going on there.
    Do i need to remind you that sins the ANC got in power the wholle country whent douwn the drain!!. wake up who is enjoying the green grass of home under these sircumstances... have a goodone..

5. Mashamplan

Mashamplan Big Dog

Limey u dont know what u talking about. Stick to dogs. We living here are not all ANC supporters and will not excuse their shortcomings. But Racist Dutch assholes started all South Africa's problems. Lets not discuss political things on a pitbull board. U insulted a country because someone didnt agree with things u said about dogs. That says tons about the person u are.

6. shaman

shaman Big Dog

LOL just shows how narrow minded you are friend, from a dog topic to politics LOL. You must know exactly how bad it is in SA and how "dangerous" it is. hell man last night a bomb went off close to where i stay ( its the close to the SA and Botswana border ) shit was crazy and the person responsible was a little 'Afrikaaner' from Dutch decent. You white people are seriously crazy and that coming from another white guy, hey wait this might just turn into a race issue next.

seriously Limey get a grip, staring from the outside in you might have been the "top" dog but as with everything evolution kicks in and things get better and you and your line are from ruling the roost and that is everywhere on the face of this planet. Those great Limey Alligator dog that was sent to SA had his ass handed to him on a platter and so was his kids. When line bred to a 50% Alligator/ Limey dog those dogs quits in short order like the local bred South African show dogs from the Moores.

Al the great "european" dogs that landed in SA bar 1 has all quit every last 1 and i can name them all, so dont act like your shit dont stink cause your from Netherlands because it stinks just as bad as mine buddy and my great grand pappy was born in the Hague and my family still lives there today.

Freaken racist dumbass, i am the Shaman and i am ashamed to say that my ancestors come from Holland if the rest of them are like you.

7. shaman

shaman Big Dog

That Rosemary dog was a bad ass, saw all her matches and spoke to DA about her many moons ago. its a shame wasnt a prepotent a producer as her brother. I was actually watching the video when AD saw her for the first time on STP's yard, man she was strong serious looking bulldog, it looked as if it took alot for STP to actually sell her and the amounts quoted at that time was huge

8. shaman

shaman Big Dog

Mijn Nederlands is niet zo groot, maar hier als je niet begrijpt wat ik zeg

LOL toont enkel hoe kortzichtig je bent vriend, van een hond onderwerp om politiek LOL. Je moet precies weten hoe erg het is in SA en hoe "gevaarlijk" is. hell man gisteravond een bom afging in de buurt van waar ik verblijf (haar het dicht bij de SA en de grens met Botswana) stront gek was en de persoon die verantwoordelijk was een beetje 'Afrikaaner' uit het Nederlands fatsoenlijk. U blanke mensen zijn serieus gek en die uit een andere blanke man, hey wacht dit misschien wel om te zetten in een race kwestie volgende.

serieus Limey krijgen greep, starend van buitenaf in je zou de "top" dog zijn geweest, maar zoals met alles evolutie kicks in en dingen beter en u en uw lijn zijn van uitspraak van de stok en dat is overal op het gezicht van deze planeet. Die grote Limey Alligator hond die werd verzonden naar SA had zijn kont overhandigd aan hem op een schotel en dus was zijn kinderen. Wanneer lijn gefokt om een 50% Alligator / Limey hond die honden stopt in korte orde, zoals de lokale gefokte Zuid-Afrikaanse showhonden van de Moores.

Al de grote "europese" honden die in SA bar 1 landde heeft alle stoppen elke laatste 1 en ik kan ze allemaal op te noemen, dus niet doen alsof je shit niet stinken want je uit Nederland omdat het stinkt net zo erg als de mijne vriend en mijn grote grand pappy werd geboren in Den Haag en mijn familie woont er nog steeds vandaag de dag.

Freaken racistische dumbass, ik ben de Shaman en ik ben beschaamd om te zeggen dat mijn voorouders komen uit Nederland als de rest van hen zijn zoals jij.
    <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
    </SPAN>

9. L.K

L.K Pup

Im not a rasist got blacks in my famely infact got my Nephew sitting right necst to me you Dum. .ss . First ting a anc ore a black man ore anc falower do is starts screeming from the roof tops when he is not getting it his way is Rasist and Discrimination.
    you boys KNOW the country whent douwn the drain. i DO have a LOT of respect for the Zulus and the bushman!!!. but the ANC took it al apart.. Is stating my upinion Discriminated ore rasist ore am i stated fackts you boys dont whant to hear... and Shaman are you that ignorend to judge our famely one ONE individual send over!!!.
    who is narrow minded. anyway noughf said...

10. tubrunwva

tubrunwva Big Dog

Dude I see & read through bs, and there is no coincidence that now the two dogs you claimed to have seen that its been proven THEY NEVER LEFT HOME, now all of a sudden there is a whole new twist with a new reason/story and blah blah, but now.......... and ppl bred to the dog and saw the dog after the fact, because unlike you guys ppl over here do/have cheated ppl behind these dogs & hung papers too.! I dont condone it but THAT IS THE TRUTH. Most dogmen from over here could care less about the paperwork long AS THE DOG IS GOOD! But you guys have direct offspring THAT LOOKED NOTHING LIKE & PERFORMED NOTHING LIKE ITS LITTERMATES IN THE STATES.... The same ppl/kennel that duped you before sold you guys the real ch & gr chs after duping you earlier.............yea ok dude & I never said you guys didn't have direct sons from so & so BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN A THING........A DIRECT SON DOESN'T=good dog, but ok mr l.k. ONE THING I DO KNOW IS............YOU GUYS CAME OVER HERE TO GET DOGS, I DONT KNOW TOO MANY PPL OVER HERE THAT GO TO YOU GUYS TO GET DOGS..........To me that says it all!

11. tubrunwva

tubrunwva Big Dog

& I don't entertain political/personal stuff on this board but your comments were not hard to decipher, and just because your nephew is black DOESNT MEAN YOU ARE NOT RACIST....I'm not saying you are or are not, I'm saying the color of your nephew was not your choice..........

12. L.K

L.K Pup

stay of those drugs!!!!!!!..

13. tubrunwva

tubrunwva Big Dog

You do the same..............it's better to let ppl think you are a fool, than to open your mouth and prove you are a fool! When ppl bring VALID arguments and truth to a discussion, AND YOU CAN ONLY RESPOND IN SUCH A CHILDISH & IGNORANT MANNER...............It says a lot.......ABOUT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

Man, I didn't wanted to say it like that about the LK dog and his offspring, but if you read between the lines then you'll know that what I alluded to.
    That's why I said in all lines you'll get curs pop up, so it would be great if all of us could stop talking down on the lines/dogs other people are running.
    Also, this topic is about Bad Rosemary and what a wickedly devastating bitch she was. If anyone saw her loss then they'd know that she wasn't anywhere close to the freak she was in the matches before AND she lost game.

15. L.K

L.K Pup

Funny he was bred to South african BLOOD.......

16. Mashamplan

Mashamplan Big Dog

And his grandson was sent back from europe, Sirius Knl I believe. Has produced squat as well. Bob (Magic x Candy) was bred to Brandy (Frisco x Ling) and a daughter ended up with Sirius Knls and they bred it to another tight Limey male and a male from that came back to South Africa. Its been 5yrs and still nothing.
    Wanted to breed to Bob myself but never did. Some look good off him but the majority never make the grade.

17. shaman

shaman Big Dog

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [144645] :: ANTOHIN & BISMARCK'S MOT

Bob x Mot produced 7 well bred cur dogs. If someone could put the 2 pedigrees together 1 can see that it gives us a nice 75% Limey Kennels breeding with a jeep/redboy/jocko out. I do believe a similar cross being don with the current crop of Limey dogs.

Bob was also bred to a daughter of CH Tweaker called Prince ( she came from the USA ) this produced sweet bugger all. Bob as the mashamplan says was bred to Brandy ( Frisco x Lee Ling ) preferred cross it was said yet it hasn't delivered JACK. The Tytan dog came from Greece who is a descendant of the Bob x Brandy dog via the Kronos dog I think it was and we all waiting with baited breath. Sorry to high jack this post but our local medicor bred south african crapped the great Limey Alligator dogs that came to our dangerous shores. Maybe being a 3rd world country our standards are not as you want other to believe but we cull our curs

18. shaman

shaman Big Dog

19. Amen........