1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ch.dynomite x el negro pics

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by stratos9, Nov 10, 2011.

1. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

Just thought I would show some pics of the two I picked out the litter "NOT FOR SALE" LOL !!!

[​IMG]

2. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

Good looking pups. How old are they now?

3. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

Born July 21st, so about 3 1/2 months.

4. Damion

Damion Pup

real nice man

5. maydaymatt

maydaymatt Big Dog

nice lookin pups how about a ped

6. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

Pure Redboy!!

7. Pirbul

Pirbul CH Dog

lolskaters!

8. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Roflmao!!...and he better not say anything different!!

9. APBTfan

APBTfan Big Dog

Good looking pups

10. what the hell are you talkn bout--- "pure redboy" lol u will never find any redboy in either of there peds dynomite or el negro

11. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

not according to stratos. Try telling him that.

12. Well, for starters it isn't pure red boy mr dynamite but if we are trying to break it down it would be almost a quarter with the rest being a heavy eli mix including maverick chinaman rascal and a little nigerino. But yes there IS a little red boy. For those of you who live breathe and die by TG y'all are in for a sad awakaning. I had dynamites sis. Miss sassy chinarose 2 have bred to numbers of those dogs on that hill. So, with that being said breed dynamite as a frisco dog if you like lol but for those of us who REALLY know the truth we will stick with our way. Stratos, you aren't far off buddy you couldn't have made a better cross for that walker dog than what you made.

13. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

Thank you crackalackin....Ch Dyno is pretty easy to draw out, I wrote a thead a while back that was showing a 1/4 Cham in Dyno and said that's the way I will breed MY "WALKER" dog and I think that others should breed their Dyno dogs how ever they want.
    So that is why he is trying to put me in a NOT knowing class.lol!!

14. Pirbul

Pirbul CH Dog

Stratos, i remember when you posted some litter you made with Walker to a Spike female and you got red nose pups, your theory on Dyno having c'ham blood was complete.

I breed my dog Tete (Dyno x Muy Malos) a red nose dog, to a daughter to Sluggo x Miss Expresso (Croc X Expresso) and 3 pups are black, one is bucksin and another is fawn. I know this doesnt prove anything but just a little more info in for your study and research in Dyno's real ped.

15. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

Thanks for the info Pirbul...You know I bred Walker to a Doubled up "El Negro" female that was BLACK and got 9 pups 8 were Buckskin and 1 male was seal with a brown tint especially in the sun you could see it well. What I'm getting at is out of 23 pups in 2 litters (some died) I have not got a Black yet, but I am still going to go into our ole stuff that for many years have thrown 98% of black or black/white. Just want to see some offspring old enough, before I think he's worthy to cross with what I've raised and watched for many years and are still doing well for some private Knls.

Don't have him lined up right now with anything, I've got some 12-14 month ole females so we'll see. I would really like to breed him to a Linbred/ Inbred "Rusty" female, that might be the ticket?? Time is all I need, I will find out what clicks with him ( because if I was still active I would bet on him), but that's the fun of it when you get a dog from someone who plays with Peds. I'm over what happen with where I got him now we'll see if I know anything about breeding traits....What do you think Ch. Dynomite think I do, you don't seem to think much of me and think I'm a fake I think is the way you put it. LOL!!!

16. What are both ped ?

17. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

Click on pups picture above. Should get them!!!

18. MiRaGe

MiRaGe Big Dog

If you are not checking your hogs then you don't know what traits you are breeding for

19. Acces denied....;)
    Peds are not public

20. northdogger

northdogger Big Dog