1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

cH DYNOMITE

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by llegend, May 22, 2011.

1. llegend

llegend Pup

in about threes i will be getting a pup from tom garner off ch dynomite and solotto. does anyone have a pup off this breeding because i have heard this isnt ther firstlitter together. also does ch dynomite throw some nice dogs any info would be great

2. llegend

llegend Pup

im sorry i meant three weeks

3. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

I envy you... love Dynomite

4. Stonegatekennel

Stonegatekennel Big Dog

5. DutchGame

DutchGame Big Dog

I love Dynomite too, love Bobby more though, but if you don't know if Dynomite throws good dogs than why get one before researching?

6. llegend

llegend Pup

thank you guys for yall help when i get my male pup im going to posted it

7. llegend

llegend Pup

well dutch game i have done some research and it is said that he is toms top producer along with el negro Rip but ijust wanted to c if anyone had apup off ch dynomite and what they thought of there pup

8. dthundah

dthundah Pup

@ dutchgame....I like bobby too.....Im getting one off him in about 2 weeks

9. synno2004

synno2004 Top Dog

10. bionic

bionic Big Dog

Haha! Yeah, Padlock would be a good person to ask about this breeding. You just have to find somewhere he hasn't been banned from though...

11. dayair1

dayair1 Big Dog

Here is a couple photos of my Dyno pup.
    Dyno / Red LadyII 9 months. 58lbs. He still has a little baby fat on him. But He is definitely going to be catch weight.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. My dyno bitch is only 42 on the chain

13. dayair1

dayair1 Big Dog

Yes, he is a good size boy. I would of thought Dyno back to his daughter would of thrown smaller dogs. And from my understanding from TG, most of the rest of the litter is. I actually like a well breed catch weight dog. He is still young, but so far I am really liking his signs.

14. coach

coach Big Dog

15. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

16. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Well It's about time! I have been dying to see this one! He's a big boy but a looker for sure. Hahaha Is this the one that tried to go toe to toe with your grown dog? I love when pup's think they are big sh it. I can't wait to see him all grown up!

17. dayair1

dayair1 Big Dog

Yes Sadie, this is him. He was only 6 1/2 or 7 mos old at that time. I personally never owned a bulldog that turned on that early. These are not the best photos of him. And as far as being "all grown up", I would like him to slow down! lol. I think I might be feeding him to well. :-)

18. coach

coach Big Dog

Sure.....I am just excited to get such a fine bulldog!

19. AGame

AGame CH Dog

well he is a good looking hound thats for sure i wish the best of luck with him

20. dayair1

dayair1 Big Dog

AGame, thank you.