1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

CH. Frieda

Discussion in 'International' started by San Siro, Dec 20, 2020.

1. che

che Top Dog

Full sibling sister to Ch Frieda. 2 w . Today i managed to see her in her last years. Still very sharp and in good condition.

Attached Files:

2. tomjones2

tomjones2 Big Dog

Nice looking hound

che likes this.
  3. che

che Top Dog

she is a 2w. She loved to keep it short. Now just a pet living her life .. after years there is she again .

tomjones2 likes this.
  4. Hello my friend please send me a private message

5. che

che Top Dog

May I know who you are

6. Sleep

Sleep Big Dog

7. che

che Top Dog

His brother is a great old dog. He is now in Moldova. They had tested him when he was young but never ever got his chance to show his quality's in 4x4 but bred onece with Ch Maya. Two pups born. One got his chance . He won 1 vs a good man and winner dog and lost his second very game against the same dogman and died after. The owners did quit the sport but they kept the brother of this dog stil. He is now 9 years old

8. che

che Top Dog

Brother to that dog

Attached Files: