1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ch. Goodman's Stallone

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by XxKonnectionsxX, May 22, 2008.

1. XxKonnectionsxX

XxKonnectionsxX Top Dog

Does anyone know how to get in touch with anyone who may be working with this blood?

2. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

I dont know if sandpit is still in I havent talked to them in about 8 years But I think they had some fair dogs. J

3. XxKonnectionsxX

XxKonnectionsxX Top Dog

Thanks for the info.. Do you know of anyone who is legit that may be working with anything similar? I have a 12 month old male (that is awesome) and a 2 1/2 year old that is about to drop a nice bunch.

I'm looking for something new to incorporate, but most people don't have legit dogs..

4. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

that was Randys dog and he's out, Sandpit never owned that dog but theyve been out for years now

Stallone quit anyway, Randy sold him and said he had enough his career was over, they didnt listen and showed him and he quit. Some people think these dogs are machines

anyway, good boyles blood isnt hard to find. Get something off Hitman if you like Randys dogs

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2008
  5. SPFDOGS

SPFDOGS Guest

A few years ago C.A.K had Ch.Stallone, as well as pups off him for sale in the Contender magazine..

6. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

My bad I thought thay had a few coming up the last time I saw them. And some off stallone were rough as a cob and for most thats all good. and you are right but Id say go old school boltaction is by far the best Ive seen. YIS J