1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

CH Homer vs. CH Jeep (what people dont know!!)

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by rayne_terror03, Jan 30, 2009.

1. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

wow cool post

2. HighRiskKennels

HighRiskKennels Big Dog

I agree if you was not there there is no way to tell what really happened!

3. Assassin

Assassin Pup

that information is right from the horse mouth he told me this today and said homer was borrowed and the guy loan the borrowed dog again to go n to jeep underweight!

4. dajuice

dajuice Big Dog

4xw, last one at 3:45, top rom dog, countless yards devoted to him, not to mention his mother and father. Who amoungst us wouldn't feed him? Lol...

5. again as i said earlier i did not post this to discredit Jeep i posted this on Homer's behalf because he is also a game dog! many people dont run Homer's blood because of his loss to Jeep and many people run Jeep blood because of his win over Homer. also didnt Bo(Jeep's sire) quit to Vindicator?:rolleyes: anyway lets keep this about two great dogs, surely Jeep's impact has been felt world wide im sure everyone with bulldogs has Jeep blood on there yard in some way!!;)

6. general

general Big Dog

when ozzie stevens asked crenshaw would angus have taken homer or jeep, crenshaw replied jeep or homer would not have had much trouble beating gr. ch. angus.

7. preme

preme CH Dog

can someone post agnus peds....please ...peace

8. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

If I'm not mistaken I think I read on this forum or another that Jeep tried to jump the wall but Homer grabbed him down and the match continued. It may be BS but I definately read it somwhere.I thought this was the thread but it doesn't look like it.

9. Robber

Robber Big Dog

Yes, so the story goes according to some. Others will say he was just trying to turn/jump up to get loose of the hold Homer had. Depending on who you believe, I guess we will never know for sure. I believe the match continued for quite a while after that incident, so I find it a little odd that if Jeep wanted out then that he would have continued much past that.

10. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

I did hear that the match went on for awhile after that it was just interesting.

11. i dont see ch. homer, jeep, or zebo messing with tom garners chinaman. chinaman is the best bloodline out the dogs produce and perform those are the main thing you want in a dog and chinaman blood has it all.

12. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

thanks for this!

13. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

so what is YOU'RE OPINION on homers blood vs jeep? just curious on what you think

14. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

homer was bred less than 1/10th as much and still produced winners. If you are going for wins and breedings ratio then homer would win hands down.

15. mick73

mick73 Pup

Agree with the judge, homer for me over jeep if homer had been bred to even another 7 bitches to make it 10 what you fullas think would of been around then amazing dog,

16. old time dogman

old time dogman Big Dog

A few things ozzie is right homer was way under his weight the night before he weighed under 40lbs for sure saw it with my own eyes . and homer traveled to jeeps back yard . As all of us from up north did with our dogs . Ozzie did not loan homer to billy he was payed upward of $10,000 by billy to use homer he could have not gone through with the match if he hadn't liked the money so much . Jeep did not make a bad move that night the scratch he talks about jeep standing there he could not see homer . Jeep took one hell of a face chewing for a good part of that match .

I am no fan of jeep dogs never owned one in fact most of my dogs were breed almost like homer . jeep and homer had every right to quite that night . Homer made one of the gamest attempts I ever saw a dog make he was truly dead game I do believe ozzie is right Had the match been at homers proper weight jeep would have lost I and RG, AG, GD, the uptown boys and a few other dogmen spent that night talking about that very thing that night that was tied for the best match I have ever seen the other is buck sandman .

17. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

LMAO:p:p:p

18. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

its old news

19. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

jeep produce 2nd R.O.M. + jeep redboy crosses = the shit works well

20. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

People will always try to discredit a dog that beat them at some point!
    Jeep himself produced well over 20 champions and some of those dogs produced just as good. In my opinion bloodlines based off any of the top 10 rom dogs you can base your whole yard off them, let's not forget 3 of the top 6 rom dogs are from the jeep line.

I've heard different sides of the story from different people who were there. The fact is jeep won the match case closed!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2010