1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

CH Juggler

Discussion in 'SBT History' started by beanieman, Jul 7, 2010.

1. beanieman

beanieman Banned

Who can tell me more about this dog.
    CH Juggler aka juckles.

2. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

he was a stafford :D

3. beanieman

beanieman Banned

LOL how many beers did you had today gog :D
    This is very old news, so no harm can be done and i just got a bit of info and would like to know some more.

4. trap

trap Pup

Did have some photos of him and some history on the dog written by his owner, but sadly never got it back off a fellow that wanted to copy it...... didnt know he was a CH.

5. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

lol just kidding mate wouldnt mind reading about the dog not heard of him before. Only had about 9stellas you should of seen the yank lol

6. beanieman

beanieman Banned

i know gog :D
    Ch juggler was out of diddycoy midge and wolf island boy, he won 3 matches in the UK, and weight 49 lbs.
    He was bred to Stevie Barriskils Cindy wich resulted in lee's bright light, in turn was put to lee's bucko resulting in lee's sally who was bred to psycho, resulting in liver lads soda.
    Just would like to know more about those dogs

7. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

49lb big stafford that

8. united

united Banned

Liver lad's Soda stopped. Think she was bred to Moonshine if I remember corrctly.

9. peppapig

peppapig Banned

49lb stafford!!...:eek: ........erm.......in all honesty......was that conditioned??.....:cool:

10. molly

molly Banned

I have a pic & it says he was 42lb fit.
    A honest friend told me he was a pick up dog,so them shows were most probably yet another claim to sell stock to the UK.

11. beanieman

beanieman Banned

yes correct

12. beanieman

beanieman Banned

really would not know just been reading some old artikels and would liked to know more about those dogs.
    But then again i wonder why bother anymore ;)

13. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

always nice to know whats behind your dogs beanie...i enjoy reading whole stories on dogs which in a page or 2 tells its life find that quite interesting been done for nikki and shelly far as i can remember.

My only problem with dogs history is far to many aframe type owners wank over names behind their dog then use it to flog pups

14. beanieman

beanieman Banned

you have a good point there Gog.
    But this al started with lies for me, not about breeding but about performance of 1 certain dog.
    years later i get the change to have some conversations with the breeder of most of the dogs, people still breed to.
    I do believe this man and since he is no longer in dogs, he asked me never to use his name or the details he told me.
    Then you get some new commers to this board and they somehow seem to know better without actualy beeing there in the first place, frustrating ;).
    We have the bmc clown, first he tells people how judas/fly was the best combo he ever made with judas, years later he is denieing that again.
    Then he said it was a son of judas x fly, then it was judas with fly's sister.
    I know what's behind my dog, but somehow every performance that they did in the past is beeing turned around, like they were crap.
    For me it is better to start blanc.
    No point anymore in looking in to the peds, too see which dog is were and stop trying to figure out what every dog has past down in gens.
    start from fresh, if my dogs turn out good, i wil look for some new blood.
    No matter if there are good staffords out there, too little people doing it and to big of ego's in the way, i am letting go of the past.

15. OnTheRocks

OnTheRocks Moderator

You have done some good observations. But the thing is that the pedigree is the foundation, nothing more nothing less. You need a solid foundation to build a strong house! If you do not have a trusthworthy foundation you need to build one for youself and that takes time, effort and skill.

I know there are lots of dogdy pedigrees around your parts, but that is due to all the excesive peddling done there! People who base their breeding programs on hearsay cause problems! But there are a few good lads out there, with some genuine dogs. But the internet is not the place to get to know good people! For most part the internet is good for one thing only, and that is peddling! Things where actually better before the Internet...

16. beanieman

beanieman Banned

wel time is something i have.
    and indeed with the internet you get 9 out of the 10 times lies, BS talk, or they want money.
    Did had some contact with some guys from the old days but when it comes down to it, they al have big talk but no guts at least the ones i spoke.
    Thats why i start fresh and beside's i stil need to wait a year to make judgements from the last offspring i had.
    Then i have to wait a couple of years to see what my new breeding has done, if the breeding took.
    so it is going to take another 4 years just to proparly see what these offspring are made of and with wich dog i should continue.
    But hell if they are bad it is not going to take that long to see, will know that soon enough.
    And i still have 2 other bitches i need to think about what to do, so you will never know what the future holds.
    Al i know is that if i want to continue with my own dogs it is going to take some years and a hard, honest look at things ;)

17. dannyboy

dannyboy Big Dog

Honest man speaking, from what i can tell..... let me know when them dogs are ready, and send one or two over this way anytime for me to run on... would be a more than happy to help out in your progrmme.
    Dan.

18. beanieman

beanieman Banned

Thanks mate,

keep that in mind ;)
    Wel with dogs you need to be honest i think.
    Or else your dogs wil show you other wise in time.

19. yea beanieman continue your own way your right nine times outa ten people are full of shit what realy anoys me is people say its the dog that makes the ped.then you say the ped and the dog is a right off all of a sudenwithout them even seing what thare cabeable of.load ow pish.your better off kepping stuff to yer self and your true pals and then wipe the smirks of of all the doubters faces when need be.well thats what am doing from now on lol.:D

20. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

as talking about breeding programs got wondering to my self....has any stafford made it on the rom or ep list? If not any idea on reasons why? Not enough proven staffords?not the right breedings happening? Not enough people bothering with them?

Also have to ask what makes people bother when aims to have the best and the cousins are more likely to produce? I guess most are doing this but what drives the stafford owners?