1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

CH Juggler

Discussion in 'SBT History' started by beanieman, Jul 7, 2010.

1. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

psycho made ep i think

2. beanieman

beanieman Banned

i Hope i do understand your post right, this is not my language.
    But to me it makes sence if there is many storie telling about certain history to just look at a single dog's performance right now.
    And not to keep searching for history facts of dogs i've never seen.
    I know about my past dogs and about the ones i bred to on how they were.
    droopy was to old when i got him to tell how good he was i needed to rely on his owners word for that and to bad is was a total BS LOL.
    but if the dog is good bred it to another good one and to me now it doesn't matter if it would be sbt or apbt.
    as long as it fit's what i like to see in a dog ;)
    and it is not my intention to become a big breeder maybe i do not breed some bitches or dogs like i said most are still young.
    Can not tell what the future brings.
    but kept 3 out of the 5 last pups with my mate and if this breeding took wil try to keep as many around us as it can again.

3. Dusty Road

Dusty Road CH Dog

Lee's juckels was a big red 1xw, sired by lee's lord rommel(wolfisland boy) out of lee's diddycye ruby, 45lbs in shape, lord rommel & diddycye ruby ware sired by lee's red commando...r