1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

CH KIMBO (redboy/frisco)

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Gino, Sep 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gino

Gino Pup

2. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

this dog originaly comes from the states i saw the whole litter when they were born we had his brother chaman (r.i.p. now) messed up all his teeth my chewing on chain before it was time to hunt but he passed with flying colors a very active animal and as far as kimbo gose i herd from the horses mouth the breeder of kimbo that he is a 1xL he was given to DNK as a pup and was taken to mexico were he lost his first then was sold to a the knnel out there that made him a champ this dog has been sold several times i wonder way LJK was the ones that got that dog to europe i know his a 4xw now
    heres the ped to his brother and i also owned chmans son twister
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=275574

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=332572

hope this helps

3. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

how was that twister dog? looks like a nice breeding

4. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

well he is a lil shitter only 29 pounds fat 27lbs condi the lightest hog i could find was 35 lbs around that time he is a very nice animal a kennel down the way wanted to put something on him but to small lol then when me and my partner fell off we went seperate ways so he ended up taking him at 2 years old i miss that lil guy lol

5. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

the bottom side on twister moms side parka that whole litter was good all her siblings couple of winners there

6. Gino

Gino Pup

he is at this time in europe and for sale my frend speek with the owner he is 3xw 1xl not 4xw
    6 years old and very hard mouth about a crazy price :D

7. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

I would jump on that if I was your friend good animal I would if I was over there

8. bestia

bestia Big Dog

9. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

Hey bestia his almost about that time good looking dog details que parts de Mexico eres? Yo soy de sonoyta sonora

10. Oldskool Brent

Oldskool Brent Top Dog

Nice looking dog for sure. :cool:

11. bestia

bestia Big Dog

BlackRocks=Piedras Negras

12. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

Oh I had seen his Ped earlier this year that said 4xw then it got changed my mistake I that that that may have taken him out one more time lol

13. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

for the information this dog is not for sale!
    Western knl that put this dog up for sale but dont own this dog at all,
    but looking after him for lockedjaw's kennel..!!!
    Lockedjaw's kennel gonna pick up his dog asap, for this kinda behavior he's giving!

14. roza

roza Pup

Please girl, stop talking about things you don't know...

this is what lockedjaw aka zaeer had to say about kimbo and dogs in a conversation he has with wks aka western:

zaeer dit :
    iam gettin married in 13 days

zaeer dit :
    i have no money or time for dogs now

Wks... dit :
    so you will not come for kimbo this is what i must understand
    ???????

zaeer dit :
    i bred him once for free
    come with what vince my cock

Wks... dit :
    i will not talk anymore about kimbo with you
    you're not serious guy

zaeer dit :
    if thats how you are
    just leave me vince
    fine ur like the rest
    thanks
    u want my underwear too
    you got my best dogs
    little kimbo and my little sweet
    zaeer dit :
    why dont you think i have matched my brother
    for islamic reasons
    i love animals and i kept them...not like you
    culling because theyre not good for pitt

dont tell me i love my animals and i do according to islam

He doesn't have a single dog, the only thing he did was import 3 dogs from mexico and he didnt have anywhere to keep them and no money to take care of them...he has left kimbo and sweetie with western for months...do you think feeding, housing and veterinary care for 2 dogs is free???
    Lockedjaw himself says he isnt a dogman, he knows nothing about dogs.Why did he go out and spend all his money to import 3 dogs to the U.K.? So he could breed them and make some money off of them. Unfortunately he couldnt keep the dogs, left them at western's yard because it was convenient for him. Now he wants to claim the dogs are still his? Internet doggin' at its finest...:rolleyes:Lockedjaw kennels my ass...what dogs does he own and feed?? None!
    It is very unfortunate that you speak badly about Western considering he sold you the best dog you will ever have (which, by the way, took you 6 months to pay for)...You are just pissed because he told you you are not welcome at his yard anymore and he will never sell another pup to you or let you use his dogs for stud.
    Stop bashing people over the internet for nothing...
    If lockedjaw wants to get his dogs back tell him to man up and get his paper up...

15. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

hahaha roza your so funny girl when you know nothing, but only believe what you have heared but never seen ;) who's internet doggin??
    If you read carefully the chat conversation, u can see lockedjaw being sarcastic/funny...
    stupid for thinking different when that he and dsk called me for tell what's up.

Best dog i will ever have really? and took me 6 month for pay? Really? I took care of many of his shit dogs for him, in the end he said no problem u dont need to pay.. and this was maybe 1 month when i returned mrick (full bro of diabo) to his house.. not even to mention the €500 he stole from me also the food and medical care i did for his dogs when they were at my place.. so roza now tell me? WHERE were you this time? Go suck his dick for dogs and go tell all his liar story's ;) Even the person that sold him his first dogs told me they were apbt mix and he just put fake pedigree on them! When they were akc/ ofrn mix dogs! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL im not welcome anymore? i cut contact with him, not the otherway around you stupid girl! :) so come with true/facts or prove when you want come talk :D

16. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

Send the dog back to the southwest ill take him lol

17. roza

roza Pup

That's real funny...zaeer was being sarcastic:rolleyes:i don't think so he doesnt do shit with dogs and says so himself cuz its against his religion:rolleyes:you took care of western's dogs?? please you got everything mixed up..you took care of a dog from new time...different person...
    if diabo is shut a shitty dog then why do you put his pics on all the forums?many people warned western not to sell you a dog, he did at a good price, it took you forever to pay the dog and now you are being ungrateful and childish..you are definitely living up to your reputation...no one takes you seriously

plus deadsea and lockedjaw both say you are an attention whore who isn't worth being payed attention to...and you still defend them??lockedjaw said himself that since western cut off all contacts with you aou want to get back at him he said you want to "hurt him"...your "friend" deadsea just called western to tell him he doesnt want any problems with him and that you should stay out of it, this situation doesnt concern you...

you know where western lives and if you and your cyberdogmen feel like he stole a dog from you why don't you act on it and go pay him a visit???

Why do you keep talkin about suckin dick? I aint suckin nobody's dick to get a dog unlike you have done in the past...are you jealous or something??? You've met western 4 times, he told me you acted all sweet and shy and now you want to act hard and shit??? pathetic...Ive met western once, saw all his dogs and met some dogmen thanks to him that is all...

Stop talkin shit, you havent accomplished anything in the dogs, you just bred diabo to a staffordshire bull terrier bitch of dubious ancestry...meanwhile western has met and beat the best...he doesnt breed dogs out their ass and sells a few pups and culls the rest...
    your "friends" dont physically take care of any dogs themselves, they dont have their own yard, all they do is breed and sell pups...
    lockedjaw couldnt take care of any of the dogs he imported...left 3 dogs in need of medical attention...deadsea got assasino back and in a few months made a dozen breedings with the dog..wat does that tell you??' western had him on his yard and never bred him..same for kimbo he has been taking care of him for months and has never bred the dog ...

TAke a good look at your dog, he's a western dog and if he's worthless like you say his dogs are why dont you just cull him??
    YOur cheexi bitch is from unknown ancestry as well and you just put up a fancy ped for her and now she's a 1w??? bis material like you say?? the bitch doesnt have a scratch on her!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Devlingame#p/u That's your kennel right?? Everyone knows that having your "gamedog" tugging on a springpole in the middle of a public parc is what real dogmen and dogwomen do right??!!:rolleyes:
    You're just an attention starved confused girl...
    You remember when you asked me if I wanted to breed my bitch to your diabo and i said no because I felt your dog wa still young and unproven and I wanted to further see if my bitch could be breeding material?? Remember that?? YOu told me even if my bitch turned out to be a cur you would still want to breed her just for the pedigree and the you could keep the pups and see what they were made off later on...oh yeah...youre a real hardcore dogwoman...breeding potential curs together just cuz the ped looks nice wow!
    you and your cyberdogmen friends dont impress anyone ...western is still waiting for you to come with them to get kimbo back...you would think from all the breedings deadsea made with assasino that he would have some money to pay for kimbo....

PS. Western and his mixed dogs like you claim have been winning all over europe the past few years...

18. roza

roza Pup

PPS Kimbo still for sale...

19. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

still alot of words.. but still no facts or prove.. little girl try harder, harder and much harderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ;)

20. roza

roza Pup

that's all you gotta say huh?? Im trying to keep it civil and not put you on blast too much but come on you make it too easy for me...

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=367272
    great breeding right there...i'm sure it will give you some real showstoppers...breeding your male to an unproven stafford bitch...how come you took her pedigree offline???:rolleyes:
    By the way, will you be at the next convention in Western Europe in a few weeks...I know I will....

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=offspring&dog_id=354126
    Your great "dogman" firend just got the dog and already stuck him to over 10 bitches and you mean to tell me he doesnt have a dime to pay to get kimbo back...mmmmmm

Continue to defend your internet dogmen no balls having puppy peddler friends...im sure it will get you far in the dog game...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.