1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Chalk one up for the Bully Breed

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by vegas_Dogs, Oct 30, 2010.

1. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

I hate bullies as much as the next guy but I'll refrain from another bully bash as much as possible.I honestly didn't see these dogs doing anything that spectaclar.They can run a little,swim and somewhat jump into a truck.I've had numerous dogs of different breeds that can do all those things.Had the diving dog caught a fish and give to the owner I may have been more impressed,LOL.You know a breed has problems when people are impressed if they can run up stairs.For bullies they're better than most,for a real APBT,it''ll take alot more to impress me.

2. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Best thing about the video is the camara and photography.

3. bauer

bauer Top Dog

Its the same dog in both videos, its name is truth and he weights 70 pounds, one of the better bullys...

4. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

5. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Buncha ugly fat culls lol.I will say the diveing dog was cool. NOT APBT's

6. BringBackup

BringBackup Top Dog

Really?...you see NO fat on those dogs? Yes there is a difference between fat and muscle, and those dogs are hardly toned. Take a stacked picture of them and they'd look like flabby house pets. I'm curious to see what your idea of an in-shape dog is. :rolleyes:

7. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

my thoughts exactly! I don't see how running after a ball or jumping into a truck is anything to be taken with amazement. If they ran after a ball for maybe an hour non stop or could run for long distances at a time then yeah that would be pretty amazing. Since these dogs are full of fat but I also agree that I see joint problems from left to right just by this minimal footage. This is like trying to prove a chihuahua is just as good as a guard dog as a doberman haha. I am all for giving credit to where it is due but to my acknowledgment these are not pit bulls therefore you shouldn't think they are capable of doing what pit bulls do. Just to big and sloppy for them to excel in HEALTHY athleticism of any kind. Another great example is as if someone tried to condition an english bulldog what do you think would happen to it ;)

8. supertank

supertank Big Dog

Despite all the bully hate these dogs are happy and well looked after, just looked like a guy having fun with his dogs nothing wrong with that :)

9. bionic

bionic Big Dog

Nothing at all wrong with that. It's just that the dogs weren't doing anything as spectacular as the OP was implying they were. I'm glad the guy in the video enjoys his dogs and keeps them active.

10. Quasimodo

Quasimodo Big Dog

Although the Am Bully isnt a breed at all in my eyes i see these dogs having fun and being treated good. Fuck their joints and internal damage at least these dogs have lived! Lemme tell you this i have seen my share of yards (game dogs) and those dogs have pathetic lives compared to this.....So kudos to the bully owner for at least letting his dogs have some fun.

11. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

I love my dog and treat her more then well and have fun and certainly work her more then these bullies all of the time yet, that doesn't mean a thing to some on here. That's not the point the OP was making, he's trying to show them off as if they were doing something worthy for all of us to be blown away by. He even says that we are just full of bitterness because we never thought bullies could somewhat perform like apbts by showing this video. Otherwise yeah they are taken care of and enjoyed obviously but that's far from the OPs message.

12. Quasimodo

Quasimodo Big Dog

I really dont care about the OP im sorry...

13. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm0YDa1JmJc[/ame] how about this does this impress u guys? Here is a bully in shape.

14. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

wow its running around, big deal. what a dog is ment to do.

15. PIt4life

PIt4life Banned

im just going to leave this here...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

not saying anything just posting pictures.

16. popper

popper CH Dog

LMAO!!!!! at the above post...... the 13 year old dog next door can catch balls and jump in the truck

17. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

I don't get this? anyone can conditon any type of dog, i could get a sausage dogs ripped.

18. preme

preme CH Dog

19. Oldskool Brent

Oldskool Brent Top Dog

20. yeah thts the bulldog in them...duh. they do have pit in em.