1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Chalk one up for the Bully Breed

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by vegas_Dogs, Oct 30, 2010.

1. PIt4life

PIt4life Banned

Cool story bro, so can I.

There isn't anything to get.

2. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

LOL! oooohh :confused: ;)

3. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

I don't get the thing about swinging the dog around in a circle with the dog 3 feet to 4 feet off the ground. To each his own I guess.

4. popper

popper CH Dog

cool pictures bro! real cool!

5. PIt4life

PIt4life Banned

bro, come at me brorororo!

6. venom

venom Top Dog

and if they let those leashes go we would probably experience 20 minutes of ass sniffing.

7. catchdog

catchdog Top Dog

shitbulls :rofl:

8. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

ok then. Bullies 1 Gamedogs 300000000000000000

9. rob32

rob32 Pup

i gotta admit you earned a laugh outta me there.

10. ProxyServer

ProxyServer Banned

x 2. lol funny stuff

11. Do people really buy into all these LIES and FRUAD??? Doesn't anyone see all the LIES in that ped above???
    Bully's are animals that were bred off of lies based on lies and that are fraudulently sold through more lies.

What's funny to me is the fact that they took a dog that could do anything (a bulldog) and ruined it by crossing it into other breeds in order to sell them as an expensive lie to the public. And now the BEST thing that can be expected out of those piece of junk, horribly defective animals is that they can ALMOST do what any poodle can do. Only a poodle can do it better.

Venom it is obvious you know nothing about the bullys. You are very wrong my friend. It would not be 20 min. of ass sniffing. It would be 5 minutes of ass sniffing followed by a 10 min. recovery period followed by another 5 minutes of more ass sniffing. BUT,, careful they don't lick a ball cuz if they do then you are going to need to rush that thing to a cardiac center for cpr.

Bullys - the dogs we love to hate.

12. There is only one right direction for the bully breed to go - under 6 feet of dirt.

13. xx24x7xx

xx24x7xx Big Dog

Agreed G!! I'll jus leave it at this...In life we learn Respect is EARNED....an NEVER givin. LMMFAO @ the OP!!!!! Betcha ain't see dis comin....u really thought anyone here would be impressed by that!? :eek::confused::eek:

14. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

was the location of that video the owners land/setup? that was the sweetest part about the vid.

dogs looked nice enough i guess, if thats what they're into, looked like well cared for pets.:dogdrink:

15. Blau

Blau Big Dog

so glad I'm not the only person who thinks this.... they were bred for ZERO working purpose, they shouldn't even exist.

16. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

F*ck you, I like my chihuahua :p

17. I dnt hate any breed but i love one a game bred Pit....if sumone like bullies i can givem their props cuz there are 2 many ppl that have game bred dogs an dnt take care of them....

18. and i have owned cold blues(most are) and hot fawns but my dog will never weigh as much as a small hippo

19. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

venom that shit was hella funny. veg, how can u say u love gamebred dogs when all u do is try to find a breed that is better then make a thread about it? There a plenty of forums that are full of ppl w similar interest who would appreciate that vid more.

20. idk maybe i kno nuthin but i think the point of post was to show that not all bullies are fat and lazy and some of them can actually do some sort of activitey other than sittin on there fat asses with their tongues hangin out