1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Chalk one up for the Bully Breed

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by vegas_Dogs, Oct 30, 2010.

1. PIt4life

PIt4life Banned

welp, guess I should get the shot gun ready.

(ps not for any dogs)

2. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

and my point is we dont care! i dont care what they can or cant do. if i did i would goto a bully board and find out. i dont go on bully chat and post vids of game bred dogs do i? seems like they want our approval for some reason...

3. elibred

elibred Big Dog

pretty much..........

4. rob32

rob32 Pup

years ago i owned what could be considered an american bully. he was a blue brindle amstaff/apbt mix registered with the ukc. he was a strong, somewhat athletic dog. he wasnt as athletic as the dogs i have now but he could hold his own and was probably the stongest dog ive ever had. he was a beautiful dog too. shame he was brick dumb. the point is, not all bullies are the big fat hippos that some people like to say they are.

5. venom

venom Top Dog

There are always exceptions... but the fat hippo type is what is aimed for by most. The bigger the better, head, chest, and weight.

I dunno, its a free country and you can own and sell what you want too. But if you spend your money on them dogs you're most likely a sucker or plan to sucker some other ppl.

6. venom

venom Top Dog

They want people to approve of their animal. A lot of people get the dogs just so they can get a reaction anyways, so its not of suprise.

7. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

Its like buying a 787B with no engine!

8. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Oh god I can't take anymore today I am already arguing with someone on another forum who thinks that one day bully's may be used for the box LMFAO !!! and now I am reading this where does the madness end! Someone cull these mongrels quick and put them out of their misery.

9. Oldskool Brent

Oldskool Brent Top Dog

The problem was it's listed as a Pit Bull. Once you call a Bully a pit I won't have one good thing to say about it. They need to correct that mistake yesterday. :mad:

10. cheese

cheese Top Dog

Yeah i agree. I have nothing against people keeping a dog for only companionship but these dogs are simply bred to intimidate others. I think the same of people that walk around with spiked collars. Its all about image for these types and both give apbt owners a bad name. If you keep these bullys at least call em what they are....mutts

11. PIt4life

PIt4life Banned

Why? There aint a thing wrong with the healthy ones when people are simply breeding what they enjoy to have in THEIR OWN dogs. Nothing wrong there, since I KNOW there are plenty of people out there that feel all of our bulldogs should be "put out of the misery" for high levels of prey drive, dog aggression, etc. This whole immature hating thing is just annoying, let the bully people do their thing and just do what you always preach "mind your own damn business" also just STFU about it already.... no one really cares. If this OP wants to show off some bullies that aren't just being over bred house pets then so be it, a whole thread about how terrible they are isn't necessary. Yeah it is in the wrong board again who cares, we really don't need to hear it over 9000 times!
    Personally, I have a Camelot dog from terrible, ugly parents... so should I just take him outside and put a bullet between his eyes because he isn't of your taste? I think not.

Let retards be retards, who gives a damn about their opinions! Don't preach what you aren't going to practice.

(I use YOU in the general sense)

12. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

The problem isnt the bullies here , its the people who have been members for quite some time and have read all the bully hate threads yet still choose to stir the pot with the members and post crap like this like anyone gives a shit.
    There is a real simple answer if you dont want to hear em get bashed, either dont read it or dont post it in the first place.
    Pitbull chat has a bully section post that bullshit over there if you dont want it bashed.

Its cool they were active dogs in the vid yeah if the bully lovers want to gain some respect get that fat peice of shit and do something with it to prove they are good. jumping in utes and running behind a car for fifty metres aint nothing to brag about.
    lets see it run for a mile like that.
    I try not to bash the dogs themselves these days just the people who own them and the people who breed them. why? because the owners are stupid enough to pay the amounts they do and the breeders for proving how dumb humans are by selling dogs at inflated prices that the only thinking thats gone into a breeding is the dollars at the end of the womb.

At the end of the day if you dont want bullies bashed pull your heads out of your arses and stop posting shit on a forum that is only ever going to get a negative reaction, unless you want a slanging match with the haters. Personally i think the freedom to post it is good but on the other level i would like to close every single bully thread on this site before it kicks off into lovers vs haters, with a side of non caring members posting shit back and forth.

13. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

People can feed what they want it's there choice doesn't mean everyone else is going to like or agree with it that's just how it goes if you don't want to know what someone else thinks you shouldn't open yourself up for discussion on the matter. The last time I checked this was a game dog forum not a bully forum I don't see the point of discussing them on this forum most of the people here don't care to discuss bullies they want to talk about game dogs. If I owned a bully I personally wouldn't be on a game dog forum discussing them what for? I don't go out of my way to put down someone's dog but if there is a topic brought up about them I give my opinions just like everyone else. I personally think these dogs are bred for ego and looks. There was never any thought put into creating these dogs mostly everything behind them is a bunch of lies. I feel so sorry for most of them because they are bred so poorly that they will never live a full life and the breeder will be laughing all the way to the bank @ 5,000 a pop. The mentality behind the creation of these dogs is so jacked up. I don't hate the dogs I hate the breeder's and owner's who still try to compare, breed, and pass these dog's off as APBT's when they are NOT never have been and never will be.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2010
  14. Mr. Brownstone

Mr. Brownstone Big Dog

I own a apbt and i own a bully or as i call him a mutt. Did i know the dif when i first got into dogs no i did not. I owned the pit first and thought the bully was just a better looking pit bull. Was it about ego for me owning a bully? No it was not it was as simple as i felt some of them are very good looking animals and can be fairly active as a house pet. I will say this though owning a pit bull and a bully has made it clear as day to me that the bully is not anything close to a pit bull and nothing more than a mutt at the end of the day. Can he run multiple miles at a time, yes this one can, can he do 7 hour hikes to 5000 ft in 75- 80 weather yes, is he built like a pit bull, No he is 100lbs and 20 inches tall with a 24 inch head. Does that mean my bully and my pit bull share anything in common? No it does not in any way mean that. This dog has had one health problem after the other and just yesterday the vet told me he would be in bad bad shape by mid life and would probably have to have both ears removed due to allergies. He also said his joints and hips would also be shot by then. I dont know why but bully people do know their dogs are not pit bulls yet still think of them just the same, they seem pretty sold on that they had pit bull in em and are not all that far from a pit bull even though they know they really are not or they just did a breeding with a bulldog. I for one think this is crazy as shit as even the staff or staffy bull imop is not even a pit bull but whatever. What is my point? My point is this is gamedog.com and for many reasons people dont like bullies and posting shit about bullies on gamedog.com aint gonna get you much love respect or make many friends. This bully mutt was my first and he will be my last. i love him to death but at the end of the day he is a giant walking health problem and cant do half what my pit bull can nor does he have half as much heart. Also having spent some time in the bully community and time in the pit bull community i have come to see the bully is nothing but another nail in coffin of the real APBT. You want love for your bully i can lead you to Ten bully sites where they will eat that shit up. You gotta deal with all the yo yo yo G G G bullshit but they will like your dog jumping in and outa the truck.

15. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

Can this thread get locked already? These bully threads honestly have no place on a gamedog forum, especially since this has been run through the dirt

16. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

I appreciate your honesty I didn't mean to offend anyone by my opinions I honestly try not to say anything at all if I don't have anything nice to say. All day I have been dealing with people who just refuse to accept that they own bullies because they are registered as an APBT they don't want to believe otherwise even if you show them all the facts and differences between the two breeds. I even had one guy seriously tell me that bullies could be game. It's just never ending nonsense. And anyone who know's me from other forums knows I really try to be nice about it. But there just comes a point and time people have to be accountable for what they own and breed. That's why I hate even reading these threads it's always beating a dead horse it never goes anywhere usually LOL

17. Mr. Brownstone

Mr. Brownstone Big Dog

Dont have to worry about hurting my feelings about bullies. I cant stand the stupid fucks that think their dog is anything like a pit bull. And no it never goes anywhere clowndicks will be clowndicks!!!:dogtongue:

18. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

I am glad a good amount of them CAN label their fashion/designer dogs as American bullies now but you still have a good amount of people, who think their bullies still deserve the pit bull name. Also with that comes along some type of competition mentality, to me they want to create some type of comparison/competition with apbts and their bullies. So that right there is just plain foolish and that's why we have this thread from the OP. They sell them at ridiculous prices to feel like they have something far more superior then what they like to call bulldogs these days, which are $50 dollar skinny dogs. That always says it all to me when I deal with a bully owner throwing the $$$$ to speak for his/her dogs.

There is really I mean really nothing impressive about that video, like Junkyard said let's see them run like that for a mile or two straight. Or chase the ball for half an hour straight then I will give you one of these :thumbsup: so for now post your amazing bully power workouts at a bully forum because that is an impressive video to the actual bully world probably :D ;)

19. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

I am thankfull they are not here in NZ and we cannot import them, *happy dance*

I dont mind the athletic ones a just HATE how people will call them APBT's, its just fraud and when you try correct them they wont have a bar of it

:cool:

20. Blackpoison

Blackpoison CH Dog

lmao.... :D