1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Chalk one up for the Bully Breed

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by vegas_Dogs, Oct 30, 2010.

1. anoldun

anoldun Pup

you're not talking about game dogs though!.....and if the dogs did not ask to be here, why bring them here to this forum?.

2. Jdll13

Jdll13 Big Dog

So your defending bullys cause your black and were discriminated against. That's ths dumbest shit I've heard all day.

3. I'm not defending anything. I'm trying to apologize. Ok you wanna hear this so ill say it. I was wrong. The American Pitbull Terrier is the "single greatest canine developed by man from the wolf's gene pool in the history of all time." Dumb is hating an animal, human or canine for any reason by the way. Now I apologized, take it or leave it, or I don't know teach a 25 year old dog fanatic a thing or two. Anyone wanna be helpful or r we gonna bash Jerome summore?

4. Jdll13

Jdll13 Big Dog

LOL. Didn't mean to hurt your feelings so much. I'm pretty drunk right now and this is just to hilarious. At least you figured it out.

5. olrts

olrts Banned

Just Simple "Bullies" are not "Game Dogs", Bullies are not APBT!

In my opinion Bullies are Dogs for lowlife gangmembers... nothing more.

6. pookie!

pookie! Top Dog

I wouldn't agree with that 100%, but it is a common sight. Lots of Mexicans out here get these atrocious bullies and they are so screwed up they cant barley walk, let alone do a minutes worth of anything a APBT would do in its sleep, and all I here is my blue mutt is not right, and not a real "pit" and not this and not that, and how their low rider curs are the real "pits" and would smoke him and this and that...

I think a lot of the bullies are more like a lap dog bully breed, kind of like a chihuahua, not really purposeful or useful in any way, but the people shell out massive amounts of money for something with "RARE" or "CHAMPION" in the name and just get them to have something to drag around and show off..

Now I know my blue mutt couldnt hold a candle to a real APBT, not even close, and I wouldnt never disgrace the APBT and all the men and women that worked (and work) so hard to create and keep the dogs the best of the best, but damn he makes me so proud when standing next to a 12'' tall, 28'' head, wider than a size 23 shoe box, and so obese and smashed in at the face that it cant even breathe while sitting down hellacious excuse for a dog!

One thing that really gets me about the people who own them is their blatant disrespect for the time, effort and decades that were put in to create and keep the APBT the greatest dog to ever come out of a wolf by calling their mixed breed mutt an APBT or the "Real Pit Bull" and all that crap.
    I own a blue dog, and I correct people every single day when they say he is a perfect APBT, or a great looking Pit Bull, because no, he isnt even close to a great APBT, he is a mutt nothing more, nothing less and I dont claim him to be anything than that. A great dog for what his color is and where he was created and probably what is in his blood, but no way in hell an APBT lol

/ramble lol

7. D.Dogg

D.Dogg Big Dog

Or shallow people looking to accessories themselves with something they think others will be intimidated by.

Had bully breeder tell me I owned skinny headed little rats. Needless to say I called HIM out to back up his fat mouth. Like the dogs he stayed on porch. CURS OWN CURS!

Lowlife, lazy, fat, gangster, wannbe, shallow.......ALL FIT THE BILL!

Its not the dog that I hate as much as the owners and breeders that produce said images and personae about their dogs. That and when you can see physical faults in them with two seconds of looking, it is animal cruelty!!!

8. dpitbull

dpitbull Pup

playing the race card on a dog forum lmao