1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Charlie, (Jeeps brother)

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by TROTLINE, Dec 27, 2015.

1. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

I had one of those bred down from CAKs stuff bred to Nasty dog. Hard scratching turning type that took a while to get going. Unfortunately his first time out didn't have a while and got killed. One of the most honest had the pleasure to watch go.

2. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Good read,,, Awhile will get you sometimes...

The same reason a friend gave up on pure redboy dogs...

The counter type dont need awhile,,, but sometimes even less than awhile can get you...

I one day hope to breed to a nice CAK male in hopes of getting a Hank,,, but not hoping of getting awhile type...

3. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

It's really not a sustainable style. You might be able to get away with it if you run into some average mouth but a hard rough biting dog is gonna put you away bad.

I didn't really like the dog he was too big, would turn like a top, and didn't really start biting worth anything until the 45min to hour mark. But after the 4th time my partner rolled him I decided he was rough, strong and game enough to where I could win a scratching contest with him and sell him as a 1w, stud him to someone who wanted the blood, or keep as a roll dog or something. Did him at 49# and ran into a sob that knew how to bite. We took that dog into deeper waters than he had ever been its entire career and scratched true everytime. Something to be admired about those types but you're not going to be competitive with a yard full. Just gonna end up with a lot of dead dogs.

Fortunately I had other CAK dogs that were more of a complete product.

4. TROTLINE

TROTLINE Top Dog

Man Hank sure fooled me as far as I know gh never ducked A race for him straight up wins! Just plane weird!! I'm sure the way the Plumbers were sucking up our bets he had been tested hard! LOL

5. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Good read Naustroms and Trotline,,, I agree its not a substanable style...
    I guess for that style to work it would take durability and the smarts of Hank to prevail...
    Rolex fought the fight and stepped it up when need be and was one of those that didnt seem that great and thats what made him so great,,, he won four back to back sarting at a very young age...
    Because of Rolexs uncandid style his owner tried to put a handful of dogs that seemed better in the same situation with out the same luck,,, Rolex was special...
    Its not really the style we are looking for but if a Hank or Rolex popped up we would know how to deal with them...