1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Chavis' Ch Jocko/Lonzo's Fay

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Redboy09, Oct 4, 2012.

1. Redboy09

Redboy09 Pup

2. BADDCLYDE

BADDCLYDE Big Dog

Lmao peds online fairytail i got a bridge in china for sale

fletcher only owned jocko none of the other 3 were on his yard he got jocko from vj
    oh yea before ya ask i was there on the old mans yard and owned dogs off "jocko" direct

3. BADDCLYDE

BADDCLYDE Big Dog

actually rast and vj claimed argo was the better dog and d green had apples

4. ManiacKennel

ManiacKennel Big Dog

i have heard this and have told ppl if they want good cross with there lonzo dogs use mayday jocko bred dogs as they cross real nice with the right dogs

5. ManiacKennel

ManiacKennel Big Dog

6. best2best

best2best Big Dog

just asking wat does it matter how a dog was truly bred some 30 something years ago? not one person could say that they can prove their dog are bred how their paper work say they are unless they have been breeding their dog for 30 years and even then wat about the ones before his? good dog have been rob in the past because they have lost in a deep game show and could not make the count his pups was then reg as off of some other champ because noone want anything off a loser right but when three of this deep game loser pups make champion he never get his points because they were reg as off this champ everyone wanted to back their bitch up to this champ or get a pup off him and ended up with cold or curs they could not understand Y! as long as mines are good and he or she comes from good one and they keep giving me good one i could care less! peace and god bless!