1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

check out this dog house

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by Nigerino.com/, Feb 20, 2006.

1. Nigerino.com/

Nigerino.com/ CH Dog

2. Nigerino.com/

Nigerino.com/ CH Dog

3. thablacksheep

thablacksheep Big Dog

thanks for sharing

4. pitbulllvr25

pitbulllvr25 Big Dog

Those are really nice housings.

5. Nigerino.com/

Nigerino.com/ CH Dog

Your welcome, I saw the add in a bird dog mag, the dog houses are guranteed for five years. Seems like a lot for a dog house but looks like they would last a life time and keep your dog warm. I plan to buy one to see how tough they really are.

6. Texasbulldogs

Texasbulldogs Top Dog

I have a few of the K9 Kondo barrel ones-DOGS HATE THEM. So they are out back rotting and only kept for emergencies. Sure if a dog was in a kennel situation and not on a chain set-up they'd be fine and the dogs would like them?

7. lockjaw

lockjaw CH Dog

does it do rinse cycle ..and spin dry..lol

8. Nigerino.com/

Nigerino.com/ CH Dog

My dogs don't care for the barrels either, I think it gets too hot for them, in fact I know it does. I agree Texas, more of a Dog house for a kennel set up. I have birddog that I was thinking of as far as this type of dog house. I use a wood dog house with part of a barrel for the front. Works well and the dogs seem to like them.

Attached Files:

9. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

Hey HOC....What is the reason for using part of a barrel for the front vs. plywood?

10. Nigerino.com/

Nigerino.com/ CH Dog

A lot of dogs will chew the front out of a wooden dog house, the plastic front holds up a lot better than wood.

11. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

Ok thanks, wasn't sure but thought that might have been it.