1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Check out this Kennel

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Scotsman, Jul 2, 2005.

1. Scotsman

Scotsman Top Dog

2. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

What are you talking about...Haynes is one of the best breeders in the world and he is where I personally get my gamedogs from...LOL...Just another dead branch on the tree making the rest of it look awful...and we are the rest of it...Damn BYBs

Scotsman likes this.
  3. Scotsman

Scotsman Top Dog

I just filled out the application so that I can get my $650 CKC registered pup. Hope I qualify, I am keeping my fingers crossed....LOL.

4. D.R KING

D.R KING GET OFF MY LINE...

lord.....lol

5. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Hey lets put in a good word for each other...maybe it will increase our chances..lol.

6. D.R KING

I missed that one, hey do you think all the people they sold their pups to are still alive? and were they fixed, I sure hope not, I would like to get a pup off them as well:cool:

7. the_flamingo

the_flamingo Top Dog

The Haynes' Lucky dog look just like my boyfriends lab/pit mix he adopted from the animal shelter about 2 years ago.

8. Scotsman

Scotsman Top Dog

This is the reply I got when I sent them an email

9. Scotsman

Scotsman Top Dog

Misterdogman I sent them another email saying how great you are and that you'd pay $1200 for one of their well bred CKC "NON-BLUE, NON-MAN BITTING" dogs....LOL.

10. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Awesome!!! Thanks for the referral... I didn't know if they would consider me as a proper owner or not???Did you give them my email or phone number?..Hopefully my phone number...I can't wait for a response.

11. Scotsman

Scotsman Top Dog

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you...LOL.

12. D.R KING

real pitbulls? the "real" pitbull owners are....just a few up the top of my head

tabdogs
    chainsoff
    fifty
    shon
    marty
    mia
    texasbulldog......

didnt they say one of their dogs are part amstaff? lol well yeah thats a real pitbull...

and why do some people think keeping a bulldog on a chain is cruel?

The Watcher likes this.
  13. Scotsman

Scotsman Top Dog

These people, Haynes Kennels, are the type of people that give the breed a bad rap. They are no different than the thugs that roll dogs in the middle of the street. They have no clue as to the history of the breed and don't even care.

14. D.R KING

Well they seem like people who care about the dogs, they look good but their just breeding for the wrong reasons. But seems like you cant them nothing though, if it looks like a pitbull breed it...

15. Scotsman

Scotsman Top Dog

They seem to care about them, but think of all the ignorance they are passing on to people. Sure they have nice dogs, but I doubt that they are pure bred dogs. They really are no different than the guy in the paper selling dogs with "big heads".

16. jawbones

jawbones Top Dog

Someone must have told them about this article. They just shot me an e mail asking me to remove them from my links page, Boo Hoo!!! They said after re-evaluating their mission it would be best to remove their link from my web site. Then they asked me to join their BSL group. I told them after slapping me in the face and asking me to remove them from my site I thought the signals were a little mixed,lol. I said my mission is also to help stop BSL but not with their group, they were always fighting anyhow. Who needs the stress. Adios haynes.

17. Scotsman

Scotsman Top Dog

I'd hate to see their BSL group, a bunch of people ignorant of the breed trying to save something they now little about. I was impressed that he had 150 people nation wide. Actually scared that there was, at least, 150 more people like him out there.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2005