1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Check out this ped what would you call it???

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by CajunBoulette, Apr 16, 2013.

1. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

Yeah r-g is the waggy end, the front or the back of the dog.....???//lol...lol....

2. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Lmao.... naw I have no problem helping someone with a ped as long as the person appears to be a friend to the breed.

3. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Blue 8 Bullshit.... u are rambling nonsence unless its some super witty brit thing that my yankee ass don't understand lmao

4. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

Yeah they call,it a sense of humor...?????red-good riddanceeeeeee....dohhhhh

5. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Man yall bombin my boy Cajun..He young but he got a good heart ..He shy and skiddish though..Cajunnn.You better step yo ass up man..

6. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Yall brought up some very good points.Red and everyone did.

7. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

No,, b-man i'm not thrown any-thing at cajun..live+let live..we all have the same interest....jus haveing a joke with some.....we all have diff;opinions and idea's and that's what make's this forum work.......

8. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Bamaman. Curiosity got the best of me and I went over you're boy Cajun's post history. To my suprize he didn't appear to be as fucktarded as I had thought him to be. However teach the kid how to properly read a pedigree. Its basic knolidge anyone even thinking of breeding dogs should have a grasp on.

9. bootsbjj

bootsbjj Banned

^ I just read some more of his posts, too. He seems better than he came off in this thread....Internet can fuck things up sometimes....

10. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

RGB has always been real... this site has gotten way watered down... when the fuck did that happen?

11. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Well check it, the question was more or less would you call this Eli or would you call it by one of the diff strains of Eli in the ped... As far as full jeep... Sire and dam are both jeep bred dogs hence why I say full jeep.... Not jeep/redboy or so forth.... I can read pedigrees.... The question was based on me questioning weather or not you should distinguish between strains nowadays since they are so many diff strains of the more popularly kept lines

12. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

And not skid dish at all my man... I ain't even read this post since I had last posted!

13. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Lmao.... Did I ever ask about a breeding? I stated that I did breed him to a bitch but never asked about it... Someone stated that it should be a nice litter and I said yea hope so should be on the ground soon.... I asked if you guys would call this an Eli ped and that I called it Eli through Midnight Cowboy.... Come on guys and gals atleast read the post clearly before you intend to bash for things that were never said

14. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Shout out to bamaman!! He held it down for me in my absence but I'm back and invite you all to reread this post.... Slowly read and comprehend the words said.... And then start all the comments over.... Cuz the question was is it Eli or Midnight Cowboy.... Can we all agree that Midnight Cowboy is a Strain of Eli... Can we agree that Midnight Cowboy could be called a strain of Bullyson... Do we all agree Bullyson could be called a strain of Eli... Hence why one who does know what the fcuk he's talking about could have reason to ask his other bulldog lovin friends hey man what would you call this... This is what I call it what's your opinion....... Then as far as asking advice on breeder, I never asked about that... I stated that I had bred him to a jeep bitch... Can't ask about something I've already done... Be kinda late huh??? As far as no dog being full jeep....well if that's the case ain't no dog full Eli either and the whole conversation is moot.... By full I mean top and bottom jeep... So ill end this lil rant with a have a nice evening and everyone smoke a dub a chill the fizzuck out! I was asking an opinion never once said that I needed advice.... Wouldn't come here if I did....

15. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Lol man what fcuked it up was someone didn't pass the reading comprehension part of the test.... If they would have just read what was written and not tried to make the words seem what they wanted them to be.....

16. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

I can read and comprehend just fine I am still trying to understand this shit..? I know you don't think we read this wrong too? Lol How are you new to reading peds but you breed?

17. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Ok I say full jeep meaning jeep top and bottom bc most times it's jeep something and when a mofo ask me and I say jeep they say jeep and what and I gotta say jeep and jeep mufucca.... And I never really gave a shit about a ped.... It's all about performance where I'm from.... So you feel that jeep was the only full jeep dog... I say bullshit cuz jeep was 50% Bo and 50% honeybunch..... So my bitch is jeep top and bottom... Would it suit you better if I said pure jeep or jeep top and bottom... Or does full jeep basically describe all those mentioned? And my uncles and older brother been doin this shit since the 80's and they never kept no papers on there dogs and I started out with dogs without papers.... Still got some too... And imma keep em... You know why? Cuz in the ped don't mean shit except to show you what they came from if it ain't a lie... But if you had a group of dogs for 25 years or so and you personally know what they came from then a ped ain't really necessary is it?

18. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Again Cajun if you think there is pure or full jeep dogs out there you are absolutely 100% incorrect the only pure Jeep dog was jeep himself don't believe me learn how to read a pedigree and see for yourself. I could have understood if you said it was heavy bred jeep bitch but that's not what you said.

19. preme

preme CH Dog

Was it tudor who said I bred dogs then only look at the papers after ...lol
    Is that a pup or has he demonstrate the traits your looking for and missing in your selection of a breeding partner ?

20. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Lol ok call it whatever you want my friend, of course I know jeep can't fuckin breed himself and have 100% jeep clones... But if top side and bottom side are jeep bred dogs with no kinda outs imma call it pure,full,whatever way you say it it's jeep.... And if you look closely on the first post right after I said what you guys think... I call it Eli thru midnight cowboy.... What you guys think.... Asked that bc he has what I consider different strains of Eli in his pedigree and could be called something more specific than Eli