1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Chihuahuas and pits...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Michelle42706, Jun 5, 2006.

1. We have 2 t-cup chihuahuas, and a pit bull. Our pitty is just a young pup right now though, so I guess the chihuahuas will teach her the ropes. :)

2. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

My little kitten actually comes over and eats out of my dogs bowl while my dog is eating. The funny thing is my dog will not eat anymore unless the kitten is there eating with him. Im gonna have to take some pics its the funniest thing. Oh yea and they also play chase together and go figure my little 4 lb kitten chases my 70 lb dog.

3. idgie

idgie Big Dog

yah rockstar and his dogs are pretty wonderful! glad things are working out for you :)