1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Chinaman Bolio

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by gramps, Jul 9, 2010.

1. gramps

gramps Pup

Doing some research on Elmo Lee Ling dogs anyone with some experience on them. How are they producing

2. gameexchange

gameexchange Big Dog

From what i seen its definitely a good strand of the frisco to go with. It's worth working with as im sure others will say. It's had great results. I havent heard too many complain about the elmo stuff. I was trying to get in touch with the guy who has elmo II to get something off of him but havent had any luck yet if anyone knows how to contact him let me know. - Thanks

3. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

from what i seen its trowing some fire..

4. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

5. dont know how to post a ped got one off hickson x cherry little bit more bolio and one from dyno x sassy girl a good amount of frisco x lee ling

6. Pirbul

Pirbul CH Dog

7. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

8. those hounds are beautiful :D

9. Caos

Caos CH Dog

Frisco/Lee Ling one of the best off Frisco crosses!

10. gramps

gramps Pup

Good news good news! would yall cross them or breed back into this line my pups are off mostly elmo x lee ling breeding with a little bermuda buck on the bottom

11. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

Put it this way.....awsome shit happen when you breed it back into the family. The Frisco/Lee Ling is the best man and if you look at how your pup is bred then you notice theres no out cross it's just stright frisco/lee ling. Man you got mail:D