1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Chinaman/Eli/Alligator kennels

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Thomassa, Dec 28, 2023.

1. Thomassa

Thomassa Pup

Hello, I'm from Argentina, and I started the search to get Chinaman/Eli/Alligator blood, we all know Garner, and from here in the forum and looking at other sites, I got the information from Barn Kennel, who breed similar bloods, they seem interesting to me the Zorro/Biscuit stuff, any other kennels to recommend?
    From here it is very difficult to know other kennels that are in the game, in my country I feel that today there are things from Bellon/Patrick (Cuban Kennel)/Something from Chinaman and Spike! But I plan to start with my own dogs this time!!! Greetings

2. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Welcome.

3. Thomassa

Thomassa Pup

Dear, do you know if the Barn kennel is active today? I wrote them an email about 10 days ago, and they haven't answered me!! greetings

4. Thomassa

Thomassa Pup

Dear, do you know if the Barn kennel is active today? I wrote them an email about 10 days ago, and they haven't answered me!! greetings

5. Staff0rd

Staff0rd Pup

You mean Bulldog Barn? Yes, he's still active, he's easy to find of different social media