1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

chinaman,eli kennels

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by DJordan22, Feb 19, 2007.

1. DJordan22

DJordan22 Pup

What's up fellow dogmen. I'm in the process of buying one or two more pups for my yard and I've been looking for some really good chinaman and/or eli blood. Some good Ch. Chinaman,Frisco ROM, Boudreaux Skull, Maverick stuff is mainly what I need. I've talked to a couple of people but in an effort to broaden my "know" I'm asking for your help. I'm located in south G.A and I'm mainly interested in kennels that I could easily travel to by way of car(bordering states,ect.) Thanks in advance.

2. Lethalpits

Lethalpits Top Dog

I'd try Carolina Game Dogs. They just had a cross like that.

3. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

agreed.i raise boudreaux but i don't sell to the public i keep them soley for myself and close friends of mine.but i would look into this kennel you might find your dog.

4. Big Rod

Big Rod Big Dog

5. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

<TABLE height=1981 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=680 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=2 height=0><!--$begin exclude$-->[​IMG]<!--$end exclude$--></TD><TD width=7 height=0><!--$begin exclude$-->[​IMG]<!--$end exclude$--></TD><TD width=17 height=0><!--$begin exclude$-->[​IMG]<!--$end exclude$--></TD><TD width=3 height=0><!--$begin exclude$-->[​IMG]<!--$end exclude$--></TD><TD width=1 height=0><!--$begin exclude$-->[​IMG]<!--$end exclude$--></TD><TD width=38 height=0><!--$begin exclude$-->[​IMG]<!--$end exclude$--></TD><TD width=2 height=0><!--$begin exclude$-->[​IMG]<!--$end exclude$--></TD><TD width=2 height=0><!--$begin exclude$-->[​IMG]<!--$end exclude$--></TD><TD width=128 height=0><!--$begin exclude$-->[​IMG]<!--$end exclude$--></TD><TD width=106 height=0><!--$begin exclude$-->[​IMG]<!--$end exclude$--></TD><TD width=90 height=0><!--$begin exclude$-->[​IMG]<!--$end exclude$--></TD><TD width=130 height=0><!--$begin exclude$-->[​IMG]<!--$end exclude$--></TD><TD width=67 height=0><!--$begin exclude$-->[​IMG]<!--$end exclude$--></TD><TD width=7 height=0><!--$begin exclude$-->[​IMG]<!--$end exclude$--></TD><TD width=5 height=0><!--$begin exclude$-->[​IMG]<!--$end exclude$--></TD><TD width=37 height=0><!--$begin exclude$-->[​IMG]<!--$end exclude$--></TD><TD width=6 height=0><!--$begin exclude$-->[​IMG]<!--$end exclude$--></TD><TD width=5 height=0><!--$begin exclude$-->[​IMG]<!--$end exclude$--></TD><TD width=15 height=0><!--$begin exclude$-->[​IMG]<!--$end exclude$--></TD><TD width=4 height=0><!--$begin exclude$-->[​IMG]<!--$end exclude$--></TD><TD width=1 height=0><!--$begin exclude$-->[​IMG]<!--$end exclude$--></TD><TD width=7 height=0><!--$begin exclude$-->[​IMG]<!--$end exclude$--></TD></TR><TR><TD width=680 colSpan=22 height=19>SEARCH THIS

They have some real good Chinaman dogs and some boudreau too

<TABLE height=1981 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=680 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=2 height=0><!--$begin exclude$-->[​IMG]<!--$end exclude$--></TD><TD width=7 height=0><!--$begin exclude$-->[​IMG]<!--$end exclude$--></TD><TD width=17 height=0><!--$begin exclude$-->[​IMG]<!--$end exclude$--></TD><TD width=3 height=0><!--$begin exclude$-->[​IMG]<!--$end exclude$--></TD><TD width=1 height=0><!--$begin exclude$-->[​IMG]<!--$end exclude$--></TD><TD width=38 height=0><!--$begin exclude$-->[​IMG]<!--$end exclude$--></TD><TD width=2 height=0><!--$begin exclude$-->[​IMG]<!--$end exclude$--></TD><TD width=2 height=0><!--$begin exclude$-->[​IMG]<!--$end exclude$--></TD><TD width=128 height=0><!--$begin exclude$-->[​IMG]<!--$end exclude$--></TD><TD width=106 height=0><!--$begin exclude$-->[​IMG]<!--$end exclude$--></TD><TD width=90 height=0><!--$begin exclude$-->[​IMG]<!--$end exclude$--></TD><TD width=130 height=0><!--$begin exclude$-->[​IMG]<!--$end exclude$--></TD><TD width=67 height=0><!--$begin exclude$-->[​IMG]<!--$end exclude$--></TD><TD width=7 height=0><!--$begin exclude$-->[​IMG]<!--$end exclude$--></TD><TD width=5 height=0><!--$begin exclude$-->[​IMG]<!--$end exclude$--></TD><TD width=37 height=0><!--$begin exclude$-->[​IMG]<!--$end exclude$--></TD><TD width=6 height=0><!--$begin exclude$-->[​IMG]<!--$end exclude$--></TD><TD width=5 height=0><!--$begin exclude$-->[​IMG]<!--$end exclude$--></TD><TD width=15 height=0><!--$begin exclude$-->[​IMG]<!--$end exclude$--></TD><TD width=4 height=0><!--$begin exclude$-->[​IMG]<!--$end exclude$--></TD><TD width=1 height=0><!--$begin exclude$-->[​IMG]<!--$end exclude$--></TD><TD width=7 height=0><!--$begin exclude$-->[​IMG]<!--$end exclude$--></TD></TR><TR><TD width=680 colSpan=22 height=19></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top noWrap align=middle colSpan=17 height=57>EPPINETTE KENNELS

</TD><TD width=32 colSpan=5 height=57></TD></TR><TR><TD width=680 colSpan=22 height=6></TD></TR><TR><TD width=2 height=40></TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap align=middle colSpan=15 height=40>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top noWrap align=middle colSpan=17 height=57>

</TD><TD width=32 colSpan=5 height=57></TD></TR><TR><TD width=680 colSpan=22 height=6></TD></TR><TR><TD width=2 height=40></TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap align=middle colSpan=15 height=40>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2007
  6. Scotsman

Scotsman Top Dog

Why not contact TG?

7. 440rider

440rider Guest

how are the dogs bred up that you have now? with eli you have many different strains and outs with that blood and with the chinaman/frisco you seem to be leaning toward the route of eli jr. have you though about some nigerino as well. I like the maverick stuff because of the heavy bullyson boze and how tight it's bred.

8. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

9. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

Garners' CH EL NEGRO would be my pick for that cross! Pulled lots a weights in Mexico and won!

YIS

10. I have recentely seen this yard and they have some nice dogs. I was planning on getting something off of ch casper off their yard but didn,t do it.

Stevieg likes this.
  11. NC

NC CH Dog

Just try and contact Tom Garner.. he's right down the road from me in Hillsborough NC.

But you ain't getting away from Tom Garner's for under $800 - $900

12. dam forget that.

13. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

you can get on from eppinette for 600 if they have quite a few pups you can get one for 500,,,

14. marshall619

marshall619 Top Dog

Have anyone purchased a dog from Phil at Eppinette? How's his studs producing, Rajun Cajun, Casper, Hurricane etc....I've only bought products from him & seems to be a stand up guy.

Thanks,
    Mel

15. game_test

game_test Top Dog

i am at a loss to see so many people willing to buy a dog bred by a man that has never seen his animals(or any animals for that matter) in action. it is funny to me to read phil talking about his breedings, and how he formulates them. how can one possibly understand the traits of the animals being bred, and how they throw them without having the proper experince backing you in the first place? i dont get it. id pay the extra 300 bucks from garner knowing the man had at least more to do with campaigning bulldogs than putting them into his hog pen and letting a dog loose on it. that doesnt prove anything, or count for any kind of experince. he has some good dogs, but he is no dogman. sorry, JMO. you cant buy or breed your way into the game.

as far as buying a pup, wouldnt do it. wait, within the next 2 years you will be waiting for a pup that might not turn out, you would have seen several quality proven females you could buy and breed by then.

16. mike90

mike90 Pup

so eppinette kennels ch's are ch show dogs

17. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

I used to live a few miles from Phil's place. Before he was there and into the dogs, there was an older man a half mile from him that had the dogs, but he would hunt them. Phil dont. And being from that area, I never heard anything good from them. I believe that he used to take his dogs to hog competitions, and they timed on how long it took to catch, and release. Not in the []. Now, as far as the Skull dogs he had, he told me he didnt even like them, so he supposedly got rid of them. If you are wanting a dog for go, I would go somewhere else. If they were hunting good, people where I used to live would have been buying them up.

18. That's funny the only Skull dog Eppinette had was Ghost, the blue son of Skull. He was COLD. Eppinette sold him for $500 after the word got around that the dog was cold. Ghost's littermates are some of the best offspring of Skull. Phil got unlucky and got the cold one in the bunch, my buddy owns the blue sister and is one game, hard mouth bitch. Jesse James was a bad mofo, etc. The person who sold Ghost to Eppinette Kennels should have told him the dog was cold, that's the way it works, they can't all turn out. Phil doesn't have a right to give his opinion on Skull dogs when all he had was one cold blue one off Skull. That is the problem with people they own one dog from a certain strain or dog and form an opinion. Facts are facts, opinions are opinions and we all have one, but they are not facts. I know for a FACT this Phil aka Eppinette did not own enough Skull bred dogs for an adequate period of time to form an honest opinion on Skull dogs or Skull bred dogs. Not every dog down from Skull is going to work, just like not all dogs down from Chinaman, Jeep, or Mayday are going to work. I had two sons off Elmo that were cold, the best dog on my yard is off a son of Elmo bred to a daughter of Skull, go figure.

This is the Internet and shit gets thrown all over the place. It's not really the place to look for accurate information, there is always someone out there willing to hate on someone's kennel, breeding pratices, dogs, etc. without knowing the facts. I am from the old school way of thinking, those that need to know will KNOW, those that have to come on the Internet Boards looking for answers about certain yards, what's on that yard and what have they produced or done obviously don't know enough people in real life to have the right to know. If you catch my drift ;)

14rock likes this.
  19. You can say that but No not really. casper is 3xw there is alot of casper blood around here only reason I know anything about him.

But I,m more in to ch Buster 3xw deadgame which I happen to have a pup off of.

20. <TABLE width="100%" border=2><TBODY><TR><TD rowSpan=16>CH"Buster"</TD><TD rowSpan=8>D. Hillside's "Rat"</TD><TD rowSpan=4>Garner's "Earl Jr"</TD><TD rowSpan=2>Garner's "Earl"</TD><TD>Garner's "Ch"Chinaman"</TD></TR><TR><TD>Harriger's "spider Bitem"</TD></TR><TR><TD rowSpan=2>Garner's "Pew"</TD><TD>Garner's "Ch"Chinaman"</TD></TR><TR><TD>Garner's "sassy II"</TD></TR><TR><TD rowSpan=4>D. Hillside's "Molly"</TD><TD rowSpan=2>Garner's "Earl Jr"</TD><TD>Garner's "Earl"</TD></TR><TR><TD>Garner's "Pew"</TD></TR><TR><TD rowSpan=2>Stout's "Hillside Satan"</TD><TD>Berry's "coley"</TD></TR><TR><TD>Maxwell's "Charlene"</TD></TR><TR><TD rowSpan=8>Glenn's "Lena"</TD><TD rowSpan=4>Busenbark's "Junior</TD><TD rowSpan=2>Busenbark's "Barney Rebel"</TD><TD>Busenbark's "ch"Rattler"</TD><TR><TD>Hilborn's "honey Dew"</TD></TR><TR><TD rowSpan=2>Rebel's "shady Lady"</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>Harriger's "spider Bitem"</TD></TR><TR><TD rowSpan=4>Welch's "gordy Xena"</TD><TD rowSpan=2>Lashley & Parker's "shady Bill"</TD><TD>Harriger's El Wood"</TD></TR><TR><TD>Rebel's "Shady Lady"</TD></TR><TR><TD rowSpan=2>Roux' "Snoopy</TD><TD>Ferguson's Pretty Boy Floyd"</TD></TR><TR><TD>Collins' "Dirty Diana"</TD></TR><TR><TD rowSpan=16>J.W.G.'s "miss Frisco"</TD><TD rowSpan=8>Garner/Harris' "chinadawg"</TD><TD rowSpan=4>Garner's "Frisco"</TD><TD rowSpan=2>Garner's "Ch"Chinaman"</TD><TD>Wood's "trouble"</TD></TR><TR><TD>Abernathy's "molly"</TD></TR><TR><TD rowSpan=2>Romeo's "china Girl"</TD><TD>Garner's "ch"Chinaman"</TD></TR><TR><TD>Hobbs' "tuffy"</TD></TR><TR><TD rowSpan=4>Garner's "Miss Hurt"</TD><TD rowSpan=2>Garner's "Frisco"</TD><TD>Garner's "Ch"Chinaman"</TD></TR><TR><TD>Romeo's "china Girl"</TD></TR><TR><TD rowSpan=2>Quinn's "elmae"</TD><TD>Logan's "Bubba"</TD></TR><TR><TD>Quinn's "Pepper"</TD></TR><TR><TD rowSpan=8>Graves' "No U Turn"</TD><TD rowSpan=4>Garner's "Frisco"</TD><TD rowSpan=2>Garner's "Ch"Chinaman"</TD><TD>Wood's "trouble"</TD></TR><TR><TD>Abernathy's "molly</TD></TR><TR><TD rowSpan=2>Romeo's "China Girl"</TD><TD>Garner's "Ch"Chinaman"</TD></TR><TR><TD>Hobbs' "tuffy"</TD></TR><TR><TD rowSpan=4>Tarlton's "Barb-Wire"</TD><TD rowSpan=2>Garner/Harris' "chinadawg"</TD><TD>Garner's "Frisco"</TD></TR><TR><TD>Garner's "Miss Hurt"</TD></TR><TR><TD rowSpan=2>Tarlton's "china She-Devil"</TD><TD>Casper's "Bandit"</TD></TR><TR><TD>Tarlton's "China Sue"</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>