1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Chinaman, zebo, bolio

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by joelkckit, Jul 10, 2011.

1. joelkckit

joelkckit Big Dog

Hello Sir, I just want to ask about chininman,zebo and bolio dogs... they say that this dog have a tendencies to bite? I partialy believe this cuz I know i SOcializtion is important. But tell me bout ur opinion cuz if ever I.m planing to get chinaman dog. tnx God Bless

2. MiRaGe

MiRaGe Big Dog

2 out of the 3 were man-biters. 1 was an excite biter

3. coach

coach Big Dog

I have a Chinaman/Bolio dog....Love it.I have friends who have this cross or close to it.They are great dogs overall.

4. joelkckit

joelkckit Big Dog

So it is posible if I got I heavy chinaman it will bite? Is it really bout the genes or socialization?

5. Dunlap 1

Dunlap 1 Big Dog

Anything's possible. Know the dogs behind the dog your wanting and it will narrow down the question you are asking. Don't buy from someone who has known man eaters.

6. LittleBoy

LittleBoy Big Dog

Let's put it this way: There are enough 'heavy Chinaman'-dogs out there that aren't man-biters.

Chinaman was an excite biter I believe, but appearently doesn't transfer it to all his ofspring.

7. joelkckit

joelkckit Big Dog

Okay sir. tnx for the infos.. I have an Idea now. one last question... wat are the bloodlines that are known to be people friendly... even if extremely agitated... tnx. God Bless.

8. DutchGame

DutchGame Big Dog

The only one I really consider a man-biter is Zebo. Tightly bred Bolio dogs tend to be smart as fck, so they might test you. Considering these lines are somewhat watered down, I wouldn't really be concerned with them being manbiters. Sorrels dogs are considered very mentally stable dogs.

9. joelkckit

joelkckit Big Dog

actually sir I'm from the philippines. the bloodlines are mostly jeep, chinaman, carver, bolio and banjo dogs. but sorrels dogs i've never seen one. wat do u think among the bloodlines i've mention which one is suitable for family and at the same time I can use it for hunting. Tnx. God Bless.

10. venom

venom Top Dog

any dog can maul you lol
    There is not a breed or line that cant produce a dog that aint wired right...

11. joelkckit

joelkckit Big Dog

maybe ur ryt sir. tnx.

12. Trelos

Trelos Big Dog

Got a bitch with a 1/4 Bolio and she is an excite biter.Heard her Grand Sire was the same.The 1/8 Bolio is an out in my dog but the 1/8 that she has is bred tightly,the rest is Redboy/Jeep

13. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

From what i have seen the bolio dogs will nip when they get really excited but i am yet to see them try to take a chunk out of someone and thats the same i've seen from Chinaman dogs. I can't speak for Zebo dogs

14. john denver

john denver Big Dog

My chinaman dogs are very people friendly, my bitch off ch dynomite sleeps with my nephew every night:)

15. John Galt

John Galt Pup

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=205057

If you are looking for a dog that is good with people, you might want to check into this type breeding. Bo was bought from MM at age 3 and is almost 14 now. MM said he had the best disposition he had ever seen. Bo is good with all humans, from little kids to old people. Kids can step on his feet or his tail and he doesn't even move. Bo is still healthy and well built and his people friendly attitude is the same as when he was 3 years old. A great dog.

16. joelkckit

joelkckit Big Dog

Tnx for all the info. keep it coming sir, its really educational.. tnx.

17. joelkckit

joelkckit Big Dog

Sir for example I have a dog bolio, chinanman etc... when he's exicted he gets to nip u and get crazy when seen other dog or animals. what should I do? do I need to get a trainer or der is something that I alone can do... tnx God Bless

18. For a game bred, stable dog, I would go with Bert Sorrels line. I had one off Ch. Sailor that would love to get pet by the kids while he was eating. I could take him anywhere around anybody but he wouldn't let a stranger pet him in the yard without me there. If I told him to, he would attack. Everything you would want in a game bred dog.

19. ManiacKennel

ManiacKennel Big Dog

look zebo was not a out right man bitter he was more of a chain aggressive dog wich is a huge difference any line can have man bitters pop up alot man biter shit comes from p[oorly raised dogs

20. ManiacKennel

ManiacKennel Big Dog

wow never knew ppl wanted a game dog to atack pll lol