1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

choice of blood if you had one

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by newbieturtlepits, Sep 11, 2006.

1. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

I'd have to go with what I started with, I was lucky and got a few dogs From Mr R. Ramsey about 20 years ago. And have been happy with them ever since. The stuff out of Arty, Cherry will cross with Boyles, Ironhead, Jeep, cowboy well hell I bet you could cross anything with them and get good dogs. So I would have to find the best Ramseys bred dog I could find, Yis J

2. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

I'm Not going to bust any ones bubble , Boggie was a good dog .I know I had his littermate brother and he fooled me, We called him eli and he was a black and white, I could have picked boogie but I picked the wrong one I think I paid Mr hartfield 150$ for him This is what I got 2 years feed, 8 weeks work +29 min =pay check lighter.lol,, But if you like it that is all that matters they are nice looking.. YIS J

4. cool we got mims in ours .. and turtlebuster.. a bit of everything waaaayy back before the inline took place but only the best..eli , honeybunch, jeep, colby stuff like that waaaayyy back .. hoping to get colby someday but gonna wait atleast a year or two..before i want anything new in my house

5. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

AnyO.F.R.N. Blood But only if breed right & tight (Hard to find)

6. MendesP1

MendesP1 Pup

Colbly Blood has been the ONLY I will ever truly love!

If I could CLONE pincher I would in a heart beat!

VOTE FOR PEDRO!

7. theres a guy with a liver colored colby near by ,, maybe should look him up
    that low dog had much potential ... think i give him a shout.. theres colby in my dogs . . maybe be good for my friend new pup

8. MendesP1

MendesP1 Pup

you might want to just ask mr Colby... if you write him ...he WILL respond...
    That family is STILL selling ...I live in MASS,... they are very quiet as they DONT NEED TO ADVERTISE....

Vote For Pedro

9. ofcourse they dont.. i wonder if he has anything a friend and i can look at
    never know if a breeder has a litter on the ground when we are ready to buy
    we trying to keep a very nice circle of excellent blood to get into pull agility for the fun of it since everybody is now retired or near retired... lol
    old folk gotta have sumptin to do right?? thanks i give it a shot

10. Brothermarree

Brothermarree Top Dog

Really heavy Zebo/Fitch's stuff
    I run with Van Pelt's run down from this male:
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=1><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center align=middle colSpan=4>4 GENERATION PEDIGREE

VAN PELTS EGOR

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=center align=left colSpan=4><TABLE cellPadding=2 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=bottom align=left>SEX: MALE

POSTED: 2006-07-14
    LAST MODIFIED: 2006-07-14
    No OF VIEWS: 24 times

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR align=middle><TH colSpan=4>Generations in Pedigree</TH></TR><TR align=left><TD>First</TD><TD>Second</TD><TD>Third</TD><TD>Fourth</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=center align=left rowSpan=8>(Sire) VAN PELTS SAMSON </TD><TD vAlign=center align=left rowSpan=4>THOMPSONS BOCEPHUS </TD><TD vAlign=center align=left rowSpan=2>CH FITCH'S DIAMOND JIM (4XW) </TD><TD align=left>GR CH ADAMS' ZEBO (7XW) ROM </TD></TR><TR><TD align=left>FITCH'S MEAN JOLEEN ROM </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=center align=left rowSpan=2>SMITH'S AMANDA </TD><TD align=left>CUMMINGS' YOUNG DUTCH BOY </TD></TR><TR><TD align=left>CUMMINGS' FAYE </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=center align=left rowSpan=4>O'FARRELLS SUGARBULL </TD><TD vAlign=center align=left rowSpan=2>CH. FITCH'S JACK HAMMER ROM </TD><TD align=left>FLYNN'S DELINGER </TD></TR><TR><TD align=left>EPPERSON'S BETSY </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=center align=left rowSpan=2>FITCH'S LITTLE BIT </TD><TD align=left>GR CH ADAMS' ZEBO (7XW) ROM </TD></TR><TR><TD align=left>ZEBO'S SCOOTER </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=center align=left rowSpan=8>(Dam) VAN PELTS BABE </TD><TD vAlign=center align=left rowSpan=4>MOCKS RIPPER JACK </TD><TD vAlign=center align=left rowSpan=2>BRUISER ALAMO-ZETTEE </TD><TD align=left>JOEB ALAMO O'FARRELL </TD></TR><TR><TD align=left>ZETTE'S SPIRIT </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=center align=left rowSpan=2>HOWARDS KISSIN KATE </TD><TD align=left>TAYLORS JUSTICE </TD></TR><TR><TD align=left>THOMAS FLO </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=center align=left rowSpan=4>WEATHERFORDS MA BARKER </TD><TD vAlign=center align=left rowSpan=2>BURLINGTONS 'CRUSHER-CLYDE' </TD><TD align=left>BROUHARDS JACK HAMMER </TD></TR><TR><TD align=left>LUCIE & KELLARS SASSY BRANDY </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=center align=left rowSpan=2>WEATHERFORDS BABY </TD><TD align=left>TAYLORS JUSTICE </TD></TR><TR><TD align=left>THOMAS FLO </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

This information is stored in and generated by apbt pedigrees online.
    I really wannt to see some of it crossed back witth some Fitch's Mean Joleen blood.