1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Chopper Dan kennels vs dramacide

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Toppa, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Toppa

Toppa Pup

Guys need your help I'm looking for kennels that have very good game dog so far I like dramacide and chopper Dan.what do you think and what would you do.if u don't like any what kennel would you buy from..

2. With "your" chooses, Dramacide all day................

3. Toppa

Toppa Pup

Ok but pick the best kennel in your eyes what would it be?

4. MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!jmo

5. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Lol I'd go through dredlok over the above too! Although dramacide does have some nicely bred animals.

6. Bishop123

Bishop123 Big Dog

I see you have something off Bazooka Joe. Friend of mine let me use his stud off Bazooka. He's a nice male. Nice dogs Dred Lok. Your boy sent me Jughead. I'm very lucky.

7. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

go see bulldog barn kennel they have the truth. why? zoro,bean,ninja & a few more world class bulldogs. been first class guys for many years. super kennel is up there as well if they will deal with you you'd be lucky to feed there stock. you want dogs from guys that have a history of success.

8. JTC

JTC Big Dog

just wait until you actually meet some dogmen and you will probably find a fine dog for free. i dont know either of them personally, seen chopper dans website, i dont know any american dogmen that has legit stock that puts it on a website for all to see. that is asking for trouble... and dramacide has nice peds but im not sure if thats all they are or not. IMO you would be better off going to garner. ive seen 2 of his yards in mexico, the dogs he breeds in NC are legit but as i already said go to some dog shows, meet dogmen/women and you will most likely not pay anything if you are willing to listen and learn and are a quality enough person to own one of these dogs. . JMO.

ohav4 likes this.
  9. Toppa

Toppa Pup

Dred lok how can I contact you.? Also what's the site for super kennels and bull dog kennels.so far no one have said anything bad about dramacide witch is good but I'm looking for to get dogs that are going to show not fetch dog zoo néed game hard mouth dogs...

10. RRL

RRL Top Dog

That sounds like good advice to me JTC.

11. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

no website for them. but if you are patient the wait is worth it. get off the cpu & go to a show in your area.

12. Toppa

Toppa Pup

Not really cause I don't live in the USA and where I live sucks with dogs so I want to import and take over the dog game world

13. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

good plan pinky, best of luck with that.

14. Nothing for sell and nothing for stud sorry your best bet is to look up those Kennels who have something for the public most times like the ones mentioned already here you asked my opiniuon bout who I thought was the best and I answered what "I" thought not to sell or come up any-anyway son..................

15. LittleBoy

LittleBoy Big Dog

<dl><dd>Pinky: Gee, Brain, what do you want to do tonight?</dd><dd>Brain: The same thing we do every night, Pinky - try to take over the world!</dd></dl>

16. Bishop123

Bishop123 Big Dog

I would like to add that Dramacide is a straight up kennel. Nothing illegal.

17. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

lol better hurry up, a few more posts and i dont think anybodys gonna be fuckin wit ya! lol

18. Toppa

Toppa Pup

Never said they were just asking questions here in jamica game dogs are not the best..so just looking for the best.

19. mr. piff

mr. piff Pup

What a gwan my youth, What part a yard you de from

20. WAR_PAINT

WAR_PAINT Big Dog

Toppa you are going about this all wrong. Work with what you know and who you trust. That's my good deed for the day.;)