1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Cj

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Patchwork, Dec 28, 2008.

1. Patchwork

Patchwork Big Dog

He is turning out to be an awesome bulldog. He will be brought out into the showring this coming year so WATCH OUT! LOL...He is a very happy dog and fat for the winter.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Him and my boyfriend:
    [​IMG]

2. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

He looks good. I think you will do well with him.;)

3. Patchwork

Patchwork Big Dog

Thanks...This is the first time I have been on a computer in a while, I usually just use my cell but you can't post pictures that well.

4. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

I am surprised you were finally able to get some meat on those bones. ;)

5. Patchwork

Patchwork Big Dog

Feeding him like a horse!! 4 cups of the fatiest food I could find and 2 cups cooked oatmeal daily.

6. ...he looks just like HEMI in that 3rd pic. Good Luck.

7. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

I didn't think about, but he does look a lot like Hemi...

8. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Those genes run strong B.. Looking good sis.....

9. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

fat and happy indeed. please tell me that in the background is just a day shelter and not his house

10. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

He's a beauty, but I sure would hate to see you lose him because of that bullsnap.

11. Patchwork

Patchwork Big Dog

House and bullsnap checked daily...I'm upgrading hardware slowly as times are hard and I can just keep them inside as needed...the house is very protected but you can't tell due to the picture being cropped. He is outside because he HATES indoors for more than like 2 weeks...

12. SPFDOGS

SPFDOGS Guest

That is his doghouse?.:eek:

It is a damn shame how some people house their animals..His doghouse is as bad as Ive seen..

He does look healthy, and happy though..I would advise you to set up better housing for your boy IMMEDIATLY, and get rid of the bullsnaps..There for ametures..

13. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

I understand times are hard but proper hardware is a must for a dog that spends most of it's time outside. It's fairly inexpensive to replace that bullsnap with a swivel and a couple of O-rings on the collar. I see he has one O-ring but two is really much safer. It's not that hard for a bulldog to break a bullsnap especially in winter when they become rusty and or frozen. Also, even though the barrel is protected on one side, how can your dog possibly keep in his own body heat when the barrel has most of the other side cut away? The door should be just large enough for him to fit through and the barrel filled with straw.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2008
  14. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

I'm sure she will get it straight Scratch. She is responsible..

15. bohawg00

bohawg00 Big Dog

I see a lot of pics on here of peoples dogs with bullsnaps, it took 2 for me to realize (I'm a little slow) that they are an accident waiting to happen. Luckily nothing happened on my end.

16. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Yes.. I'm sure you are right Hemi.
    I was also thinking that if CJ was able to conserve more of his body heat then he would not need as much food as is being fed. The money that is saved on food could then go towards a better chain set up.

17. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Yeah your right just switched Hemi to Canidae