1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Clouse Dogs

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by Mallard, Oct 8, 2008.

1. gar

gar Banned

no sheading of tears here bigboy , and you shouldnt tar other people with the same brush you tar yourself with as pissing my pants is for guys who need to be in gangs or be tough when in the company of other likeminded idiots ok

2. gar

gar Banned

edideem i got no problem with guys that love bikes , or what i class as normal non gang member types (unlike hells angel type biker gangs the type that like to go into a convience store mob handed and rough up some poor old attendant etc etc ) im not talking about other types that like to ride a bike without any trouble involved go to bike shows etc , but who do i worship ? You need to understand breeding my man , and as mulder says in the xfiles the truth is out there.by the way , all fat old bandan wearing easy rider wanna bes over a certain age need to take a look in the mirror before leaving the house (in some cases a trailer) as its not a good look for a grown man whether there gang types or enjoyment riders , they need to realise they aint 20yrs old anymore .

3. eddieem

eddieem Big Dog

You have no idea what your talking about

4. gar

gar Banned

what is it that i have no idea about ? As far as breeding and dogs , im einstien compared to many , and what biker type do you fall into the hells angel type or normal weekend dont bother other people type? Or do you think those nice guys who live from the bad side of life and bully their way through life hiding behind their looser friends is the right way to live? Well do ya?
    By the way yoiu notice how i need no other person fighting my fight on this forum , unlike im and co , but remmeber this those high tail carrying curs that you all breed aint were its at , you need to head for the ? Find out yourselves dont be led by the rednose lol.

5. Knightmare

Knightmare Big Dog

Gar, I will not allow you to hijack a thread for your own personal revenge.

6. RRL

RRL Top Dog

Thanks for posting those old info's.Are the broken links available anywhere?

7. preme

preme CH Dog

I don't miss gar pure bullshit at all lmao

8. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

RRL.
    You have to remember M.P. (the person who wrote this) only met Bert once in his life.
    This was a club meeting in CA. where Bert spoke.
    He got out of dogs the first time after only a couple of years. Now he is back in.
    He never was in Bert yard or seen any of his dogs. He never saw Butcher Boy.
    Or any dogs directly off him.
    He was told to read the McNautly mags from CA. in the 60's.
    In it, it list all Ch. Butcher Boy's matches and where he fought to a draw.

Now I would like to be able to remember date of everything I have learned of the years but that impossible.
    I do have many pictures of Ch. Butcher Boy.
    He was a light red/red nose dog that Clyde Mason bred.
    Jake Wilder kept him over at his house for awhile too.
    He was at Clyde's house as well.

As I proved to many the color of Bob Hemphill's dogs and the color of Jake Wilder dogs which I wrote to the Gazette over 20 years ago.
    This also proved M.P. wrong about these people too.
    He also tried to to post on those sites that Maud was bred by Jake when she wasn't.

If you want mis-information that is the place.
    If you want it right, read the reports and pedigrees from UKC.
    This is where they registered their dogs in those times.
    There was sporting mags around when Ch. Butcher Boy was beinging shown.....

9. RRL

RRL Top Dog

When I bumped the post it did not show the attachments from the first page with old articles in it...that was what I was refering to as old info's.I did not read the thread at that point.I was looking at the other Bert Clouse thread with a dead link and found this one.Thanks for the information it was an interesting thread.

10. puppdlr

puppdlr Pup

Attached Files:

• 086.jpg
      086.jpg
      File size:
      44.5 KB
      Views: