1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

colby dogs.

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by junkyard, Jan 28, 2010.

1. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

A person who i wont mention , has just sent me some pics of what they have sais is an ADBA reg dog, that is no longer around.
    they seem to think it is a colby dog yet with all my knowledge of Colby and their breeding program i am 100% sure that the colbys have never in history produced dogs with a "Champaine Fawn"[is that a fancy name for choc?] coat with the same coloured nose.
    from all the old threads and all the reading ive done on the Colbys and info passed onto me from a friend in Boston who knows the Colbys Personally, ive always been under the impression they only produce black nose dogs and a dudley nose with black and the patch colour on the dog every now and then?
    i wont post the pic up for due to the fact it isnt my pic to post out of respect for the owner.
    i have put this thread up because politely i think they have been duped and i would like some opinions if my suspicion is correct. if the owner want s to post a pic it would help, but obviously thats going to be up to them.

so what do you all think?

2. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

if it has a red nose then theres no way in hell its a colby dog

for a dog to have a red nose both parents have to have that gene, and that gene is non-existent in the colby lines as far as i know

3. mlmaas

mlmaas Top Dog

red nose colby is like a blue wilder dog. just dumb