1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

colby on game dogs

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by bdub, Mar 11, 2010.

1. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

And he will leave yo ass a bloody mess if you can't get him off you , if u ain't suppose to be there.

niko likes this.
  2. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

Bama you are 100 % Right. Getting in shape takes a lot of hard work the older we get the harder it ge4s. I am proud of myself and any man ,or woman who puts in the work. Results come slower, but work and they will come. I admire any one that is working on there fitness.

niko likes this.
  3. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

The chief, bks, niko and 1 other person like this.
  4. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

My little Hell Razor working the spring pole. He is a very good hound. I'm very honored to own him. He has so much drive , so strong for his size. 100% Bulldog with a very loving spirit.

Attached Files:

5. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

My Boy out over at the ball park as I took a few pics of Red John.

Attached Files:

scratchin dog likes this.
    corvettedex likes this.
  8. I also have and had Colby dog's that were quality I have been close with Colby family for many years look up sugar britches and Howe Colby Joseph they have produced winner ,thing is there isn't enough Colby dog's out there being competitive the line is dying out, because they left too late to outcross is ch major down from ch princess cuz i have that blood

corvettedex likes this.
  9. CrazyHorse and corvettedex like this.
  10. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

Yes Sir, also I believe as its already been said there are still some winning Colby hounds out there. Private stock that isn't shown to the general public. It's not easy to just run out and buy a performance bred Colby hound. Some of the best breeders there ever was didn't always show there recipe for success (. Paper hanging ) Can a modern day Colby dog still compete or be competitive? Absolutely. The real problem is as Crazy horse, Ben Brockton have said earlier, It's going to take a dedicated performance breeder, and a lot of hard work, and we would see some good winning Colby hounds more often for sure. I don't speak much of Townsends Raven Oden , Majors belly mate sister. 36 lbs c.w. very athletic, yet keeps her self out of trouble with outstanding defensive skill, as deep game of a hound one could ever hope for, she has been in deep water ,came out ,went back . To sum it up, To try to go out and purchase a real performance pure Colby hound isn't easy to do today or 5 years ago. They certainly have been crossed into a few different families for decades, with great success...

Iiiiiirishpittterrier likes this.
  11. By any chance you d hunt in sc?I think we talked before I one Irish boys in Boston I have couple pure and outcross litters coming from hot stuff my buddy and i own major aunt and i owned ch princess daughter I lost her tho,princess was all business mbk bred her,i also have heinzl and tn dog pound Colby blood would you like to exchange contact information?

corvettedex likes this.
  12. do You have woodtic blood down your way I saw major bred to that stuff online I send you pictures of major uncle copper p senior has I also have his aunt 8572661502 hit me up and i send you some pedigrees ?

corvettedex likes this.
  13. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

14. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

That's me ! Pm me I will send you my new phone number

15. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

My Colby hound Major hasn't been bred to woodtic .. post this pedigree, Major has been bred not re
    Toot was going to buy Molly. Major and Ravens 1st Born 30 months old now but he didn't , So the breeding he made on peds online didn't happen. Fake ped. Molly is in Spartanburg SC. With B.G .

16. What pm?I new things online b.s. lol here my number 8572661502

corvettedex likes this.
  17. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

Sure 803,580 -7029

18. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

How about you all's address and SS #s? Credit card numbers too? Don't forget the 3 digit number on the back. LOL

corvettedex and bluedoglover like this.
  19. bluedoglover

bluedoglover Top Dog

Not to mention that the ARA nuts are all over this site.

20. RobR73

RobR73 Big Dog

Mothers Maiden name would also help.