1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Colby's Dime

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by dutchy954, Apr 2, 2011.

1. dutchy954

dutchy954 Big Dog

I know I am talking about a dog from 60 years ago however, I was wondering if anyone would be able to send me in the right direction of a person or kennel that may have some dogs down from Dime. Thank you.

2. chucho

chucho Big Dog

Best thing for you to do is go to "Colby Family Kennels". Good luck.

3. dutchy954

dutchy954 Big Dog

Yes, I have tried and I actually have a dog from Colby down from some Sam. This is actually a desperation post because I have been searching high and low to no prevail. Thank you.

4. BKNLS

BKNLS Big Dog

I've got a bitch with Dime closer up than my pure Colby dog. She's pure Heinzl!!

5. dutchy954

dutchy954 Big Dog

Do you post your peds? Or know anyone working with old Colby blood?

6. spliff

spliff Big Dog

if you have a dog off Lou you most likely have dime in there.i know my dog has him in there quite a few times.why are you so interested in him if you don't mind me asking??

7. noodles

noodles Pup

If your dog has "Sam" in it way not go to J Colby? If you want "Dime" go to Mr Colby. Both Dogs are good.

8. dutchy954

dutchy954 Big Dog

Yes, my male is from Jack in Texas, the dog in my avatar. I am looking for Dime blood in particular because I personally believe him to be a great producer. I believe there are a bunch of Heinzl and Loposay that dogs come down from Dime in particular. Many Ch and some gr ch come from dime, as well as producers such as teals searge, why we have bass tramp redboy. I guess I am really curious if anyone uses it or has it, and if so PM me, I am located in MA and would be very interested to talk to you. Thank you.

9. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

the best (tested and tightest) dime blood isn't with the colbys. you can find it in jeep and redboy dogs.

10. dutchy954

dutchy954 Big Dog

benthere that was a surprising response, alot of people are in denial redboy had any Colby in him. Yah I am really just looking for people that have it and are using it today to produce good dogs. I know that Klassic K9 kennels, the Craigs, had some great old Dime blood but I cannot get ahold of them.

11. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

I think Lee C's a real nice guy but he's not the source for what I call a bulldog.

12. peter92

peter92 Pup

good afternoon..
    hey everybody, amm i am finding some quality colbys for sale, anybody know something?