1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Colbys "Emjay"

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Mr.Mixon, Jun 19, 2006.

1. Earli$$

Earli$$ Pup

Re: Colbys "Emjay"

Im jumping off the sears tower if that make u feel good...

2. Donnielove

Donnielove Banned

Hey does anybody know where I can get a pure colby for sale? PM me please.

3. rroscoe

rroscoe Lightner Hemphill / Colby

Me too I want to order the Video just put them all on one tape or cd and I'll buy one ...did you fight under handed like my dad did ..lol..

4. rroscoe

rroscoe Lightner Hemphill / Colby

No she can be xy and chances are 1 in 16 she will have a red nose ,The dominate gene can Mask over but not eliminate a gene

5. c_note

c_note CH Dog

your dad must be pretty old to have fought like that. they stopped doin that in the 40s and 50s. that 62-0 (57ko) is BULLSHIT!! ain't no way he had that many bare knuckle, or any other type fight, and only 5 went the distance! he must have been fightin kids <12........

6. Re: Colbys "Emjay"

just reading this about colby culling red nose dogs .that is not true i got frendly with lou colby back in the 80's and spent many hours talking dogs .he told me a lady that raised red nose dogs bought all his red nose dogs.they were few and far between.not many over the years.i said that made no sence becous they would likely throw all black noses .he just laugh and said she wanted all red noses.back in the 80;s and 90'smost of his dogs were brindle and white or red's i never seen a colby dog with ared nose!

7. cromsboss

cromsboss Big Dog

I'm curious, if J.P. Colby helped write the A.K.C. standard for amstaffs, why did they disqualify red nose dogs from the standard ?

This would suggest that J.P. Colby did not like the red nose apbt's , I am curious , why ?

8. dutchy954

dutchy954 Big Dog

They referred to them as Pinkies

9. WWII

WWII Banned

Damn Commies!

Also, xx bred to yy will NEVER produce yy. Nor, will it produce xx. It will only produce xy.