1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

College Football

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by pit boss, Sep 15, 2012.

1. c_note

c_note CH Dog

Yes siiiiiiiirrr!!!! College football is over so quick it fuckin sucks!

niko likes this.
  2. promoe

promoe Top Dog

i was bummed ND blew it

niko likes this.
  3. niko

niko CH Dog

FSU vs Ole Miss....Seminoles +14:)

4. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

The Noles may wish they agreed to that game, a good portion of this team will still be here next year.

5. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

I'm glad south Alabama is coming along with the program it will definetly help develop alot of in state talent for over looked by bama and auburn

RobR73 and bamaman like this.
  6. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

FSU looking like pretenders instead of contenders

7. c_note

c_note CH Dog

This that bullshit! O line ain't holdin and the D look like kindergarteners!!! TIGHTEN UP DALVIN AND KERMIT!! GO NOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still goin +14!!!!!!

niko likes this.
  8. niko

niko CH Dog

They're killing themselves....penalties and that fumble by Cook...c'mon Noles!

c_note likes this.
  9. niko

niko CH Dog

FRANCOIS!!!!!!!

10. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Lol I'm watchin the game with a big time Noles fan right now.

niko likes this.
  11. niko

niko CH Dog

Yeah Noles!!!

12. RobR73

RobR73 Big Dog

What a great opening week of college football. Go Lobos!

13. c_note

c_note CH Dog

Cook left points on the table, shavin ass lol. Cost me $20!!! GO NOLES ANYWAY!!!!!!

14. RobR73

RobR73 Big Dog

He gained too much weight.

15. c_note

c_note CH Dog

He didn't look AS explosive as he did the last 2 yrs. He needs to fix what ever the issue is. If Francois can keep up this level of play, the o line tighten waaaaaaay up, and the receivers CATCH THE DAMN BALL(!!!!!!!!), we in like Flynn!! GO NOLES!!!!!!!!!!

RobR73 and niko like this.
  16. niko

niko CH Dog

The best opening week of College football in a long time

promoe and slim12 like this.
  17. RobR73

RobR73 Big Dog

I don't think we've ever had this many top teams facing off, ever in week one. In years past the top teams always got a cake walk/preseason type game, but not anymore. I personally thought it was great.

Go Lobos

18. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

This may be the advent of the play off system. Strength of schedule means more now than ever. Once upon a time if two teams were un defeated they played for the title regardless if the next five one loss teams were better.

Now that one loss or one win has tons to do with where a squad ends up in the final four. If you lose, you have to really cheer the team that beat you to keep winning so your loss looks better than the next guys loss.

Examples. NC needs Georgia to keep winning so their loos looks better at the end. Being inranked Wisconsin needs LSU to roll up a bunch of wins so they can move up the strength pf schedule poll.

It is a great time of year.

S

niko and promoe like this.
  19. RobR73

RobR73 Big Dog

It looks like college football flip flopped weeks #1 and #2 this year. After perusing the schedule this week it looks like a shitfest with not one meaningful game.

bamaman likes this.
  20. niko

niko CH Dog

I was just saying the same thing to my brother this morning lol