1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

College Football

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by pit boss, Sep 15, 2012.

1. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

One of the more intersting games Tennessee vs Virginia Tech and the game is gone be played at the race track in Bristol.Will be the first time either team has played there.Ca nt say the game itself will be any good but for the fact that its played in Bristol adds something a little different.

niko likes this.
  2. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

History will be made Saturday in Bristol,it will be the largest crowd to watch a college football game @ around 150,000 people.Folks in the upper levels of the stands will be watching between thier knees.

niko and promoe like this.
  3. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Arky vs TCU may be a good game.interesting match up.So a couple options for tomorrow. .

niko likes this.
  4. c_note

c_note CH Dog

Tenn better tighten up

niko likes this.
  5. RobR73

RobR73 Big Dog

I wish they had more conference head to head match-ups instead of these out of conference games. With that said go TCU, I have them in my pool.

niko and bamaman like this.
  6. niko

niko CH Dog

Shitty football for sure this week...Good thing I got my fix watching the Broncos knock the shit out of Cam Newton Lmao

promoe and bamaman like this.
  7. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I tried to watch but had a long day and just couldn't stay awake.

niko likes this.
  8. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Arky is a SEC team that I like and will pull for as long as they are not playing Bama.I really like Bret Belema and his style of football and I think he is a good coach IMO.I think they lose today though.

niko likes this.
  9. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Interesting facts about Bret Belema ,ok this guy has a great coaching job at Wisconsin .He quits Wisconsin to come to coach in the SEC at Arky ,a team that has never won a SEC title.This took a little bit of balls,this guy wanted to prove he could coach and win in the baddest conference in college football.He has done a good job at Arky so far and those fans love him.Yep I am a Belema fan lol.

slim12, niko and RobR73 like this.
  10. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Some cabbage , tomatoes and hamburger meat..That's for the Bama game today.

Attached Files:

niko likes this.
  11. niko

niko CH Dog

Yummy:)...chef Bama:)

bamaman likes this.
  12. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Fellas I don't think I would use cornbread in a keep but it dam sure goes good with some cabbage .lol

Attached Files:

niko likes this.
  13. niko

niko CH Dog

Fu@#ing Georgia lol

bamaman likes this.
  14. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

NC has two safeties this year on two of the most bone headed play calls in all of football history,'
    S

niko likes this.
  15. niko

niko CH Dog

I hope y'all are watching TCU vs Ark...what a game!

bamaman and RobR73 like this.
  16. niko

niko CH Dog

louisville kicked the licing crap out off Florida State WTF!....Lamar Jackson is the shit!

RobR73 likes this.
  17. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Yep ,I just texted my buddy and asked him if he was drunk yet ? Lol ,he is a huge Seminole fan.I been sitting here trying to think back and I can't ever remember Florida State gettin ripped this bad.

niko likes this.
  18. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I think Florida State has same problem Alabama did,when Saban first got to Bama his defenses were big and the spread offense has made him shed pounds on defensive side of the ball and add more speed.I just don't think Florida State has transformed yet.And you can't get to small or u will get ran over by a power team and they eat the clock on you..Fine line.

19. niko

niko CH Dog

Good break down Bama,I completely agree brotha

20. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog