1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Color...

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by GrChPitBitch, Aug 20, 2004.

1. GrChPitBitch

GrChPitBitch Big Dog

Just curious...
    What is everyone's favorite color, or color combo, on a bulldog??
    (I know it dosn't really matter... Just wanted to see what everyone likes)

2. B-I-Z

B-I-Z Big Dog

Ive always liked black and tan, or solid black, or buckskin/white, or red/rednose

and flame if u want but I like the blue color....i'd like to have game ass blue dog :D

"wish in one hand shit in the other, see which one feels up quicker"

3. AC

AC Big Dog

I like chocolates and I like fawn dogs.

4. XxKonnectionsxX

XxKonnectionsxX Top Dog

I like dogs that are pied. White and fawn. I think the next dog I get or breed to (which will be a stud), I want him to be black. Not chocolate but black on black. I saw this black pit once that looked like a little panther. lol I wouldn't mind having a a fawn colored stud.

5. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

Seal has to be my favorite, especially with a white chest followed by chocolate, a deep red red nose (like Norrod's Hemphill Maud) and silver..

6. steve04x

steve04x Pup

Buckskin/white also like brindle

7. BDK

BDK oo7

i like them to be colored game

8. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

Buckskin with a black mask is my favorite...
    BB

9. black.......................

10. Nitrous

Nitrous Guest

I like solid black that is red in the sun light with a white diamond on the chest.

11. BDK

BDK oo7

i think buckskin with a black mask and black on tip of tail looks best

12. Redtail74

Redtail74 Big Dog

Black with white on the chest or buckskin with a black mask are my 2 favorites. I also like buckskin / red nose.

13. GrChPitBitch

GrChPitBitch Big Dog

Colored game?? LOL

14. GrChPitBitch

GrChPitBitch Big Dog

I like the black and tans a hell of alot... Right along with the "Pied" dogs... A deep red dog with a dark red nose is gorgeous too.... I like eather a whole lot of white, or none at all.....
    I dont really dislike any color, except for the blue... blue just isnt a bulldog color..... IMO

15. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

I knew a blue dog that would have changed your mind.... all 45 pounds of her

16. SouthALknls

SouthALknls Big Dog

I LIKE CHOCOLATE RED WITH WHITE MARKINGS/RED NOSE

17. color is of no consequence.....

18. I would have to say that if looking at color, it would have to be white brindle or black.

19. GrChPitBitch

GrChPitBitch Big Dog

White brindle?? Hmmm... got a pic??!

20. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

Heres a pic of a little white and brindle bitch we have, I think this is the color combo he is referring to...

BB

Attached Files: