1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Colors in the pedigree online?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Mrgame, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Mrgame

Mrgame Pup

Some time ago I read this forum, I am a foreigner and I do so with a translator so I goodly . M would know that in some pedigree dogs come with a different color, with some red, others in blue . POR , ROM , etc etc because that means . but the colors do not understand. From my ignorance I thank you in advance, and thank you also for lots of information with you guys put in your hands.

Greetings

2. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Colors do not mean anything specific. Maybe their favorite color or just want it to stand out. I'm sure many different reasons.

3. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

It used to be red was for ROM dogs, Blue was for POR and Green was for winners but now people use it for whatever they feel they need it for if they have the code for it.
    I put my males in Red, females in Blue and Green is for my breedings. Others do it for other reasons. Doesn't really equate to much these days.

4. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Some people have their own system for colors like AGK said, each varying to some sort. Then some people use whatever color they have code for and feel like on that given day. When I start me a peds account I'll do all mine hot pink in support of breast cancer awareness

Sent from my 306SH using Tapatalk

5. Mrgame

Mrgame Pup

ok thanks for your answers , I understand that it alone does not follow a particular method </pre>

6. rodeoman069

rodeoman069 Big Dog

I do red males and females blue. Be cause i have people in my camp that use my login. its to let every one know that's my stock, breeding or what ever.

hears an example
    male
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=479852

female
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=510361

1 from my camp
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=335501

It use to have a method but not any more you will find all kinds of colors purple, pink, neon green, words that move. every one has there own thing. Even my camp we do things our way. We were and are a bunch of rough stock Rodeo hands. We wanted our stock to Resemble the power and agility of the bulls and Bronc we rode.

Don't get to hung up on these colors and and titles half of the W, L, ROM, POR aren't even real.
    there are plenty on here who will back what im saying.

have fun scratch easy

r.s knl